facebook

DG playing victim

by: Obviously

Isn’t weird how we’ve seen a lot of negative posts about KD, DDD, XO, KKG, and AP all year? Even some bashing on non drama houses like PM, PBP, and AOII? Idk about y’all but I haven’t seen anything negative on DG up until the week before recruitment. And then when there were things posted, you get “good golly me” comments that you just know are from 50 year olds, a lot of downvotes, then the posts were buried within minutes. And then GR was flooded again with mean posts about the others with tons of upvotes. DG loves to turn tables and blame anyone and everyone (mostly Kappa go figure) for being self rankers while they have always lived on here doing damage control by stirring the pot. They don’t improve each year but are trying their hardest to say they have taken DDD’s spot. They are the least talked about top 6 for a reason on here and it’s not because they are “that good”.

Posted By: Obviously
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

This makes no sense. Find a hobby—please. All of the houses are great.

By: ?
by: AJan 2, 2021 10:04:40 PM

dg doing great with their scandalous pnms nobody wanted to recruit

By: A
#2  by: Nope   

Who has this kind of time?

All I've noticed are trolls posting and pretending to be other houses.

Sounds like you are paranoid that people are gonna figure you out.

By: Nope
by: OPSep 11, 2020 11:42:34 PM

Who has the time? It took less time for me to write this out than it took for you to write 4 responses back to back?

By: OP
#3  by: Blah   

What’s REALLY weird is how you’re soooo obsessed w DG.You say no one cares ab dg but you sure do and have been non stop bashing them on here for a lot longer than just a week before rush. Just stop and care ab something important or go out and have fun this is pathetic.

By: Blah
by: ObviouslySep 11, 2020 9:48:05 PM

Hey that's not fair! I also bash all the houses I mentioned above and AXO ZTA and AGD too! Really I throw in some bashing for all the houses. Not just DG. Ugh. You just wanna make this all about you don't you DG?

By: Obviously
by: ^^Sep 11, 2020 10:29:08 PM

I think the troll just forgot he wasn’t on the bama page. oops!!

By: ^^
by: Hahaha! Sep 11, 2020 10:36:23 PM

Got’em! What an idiot

By: Hahaha!
by: OPSep 11, 2020 11:52:05 PM

Yeah because I would correctly mention 9/10 sororities here but then comment three that aren’t! Makes sense. You girls are genius you had to have had the best GPA last semester. Oh wait. That was Tri Delt. The sorority that y’all think you’re better than.

By: OP
by: SoSep 12, 2020 12:06:00 AM

So is the original poster a DDD (or DDD mom)?

By: So
by: NoSep 15, 2020 4:30:39 PM

Just someone with common sense.

By: No
#4  by: What   

The original poster said DG is trying to take DDD’s spot. DDD is ranked 6th. Why would DG try to drop down to 6th place? That doesn’t make sense. Oh well. Nothing else in the post made sense either.

By: What
by: PatheticSep 11, 2020 10:01:21 PM

Kappa stop Trying to post this like you’re a dg bashing ddd. DDD is not sixth and dg isn’t trying to do anything. Everyone’s happy with their house and you should just stop and enjoy yours.

By: Pathetic
by: No dgSep 11, 2020 10:15:29 PM

tri delta is not sixth try again

By: No dg
by: TrueSep 11, 2020 10:24:48 PM

DDD is 5th or 6th depending on several things. Based on return rates, they are 6th. But based on everything, they are probably 5th.

By: True
by: OhJan 8, 2021 7:29:09 PM

Phi Mu is 6th. Maybe lower after this year. And highly doubt DDD wanted any of the Florida girls DG keeps recruiting.

By: Oh
#5  by: LOL   

You got half the house in here in under an hour great job 😂

By: LOL
by: OofSep 11, 2020 10:37:37 PM

Look at you little troll. Tryna deflect your really bad trolling.

By: Oof
#6  by: uh   

you dont see anything negative about dg bc they pay to have an account and can delete what they want to

By: uh
by: trueJan 7, 2021 11:03:25 PM

ive noticed this. go on their rating page and put something negative it will be gone by tomorrow

By: true
#7  by: Hi   

Hey phi mu we see you and you still suck. Worst house on sorority row. So mad you didn’t get in an actual top house that you keep saying “top six, top six”. Stop bashing DDD and Kappa and now DG-give up-your recruitment chairs obviously have-look at PC 20...

By: Hi
#8  by: ???   

DG and DDD are not similar. DG is a group of girls that come from some rural area near a bigger town which they claim on their bios that facetune their posts and DDD is a bunch of girls that separate into cliques and talk behind each others backs but they do support St Jude while no one knows what DG does for philanthropy.

By: ???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.