facebook

The struggling houses

by:    

The houses that are attacked on here most are actually the ones that others feel threatened and jealous of so just know every time you see KD, DG, XO, DDD attacked w stupid things on here just know that the real truth is those are the top houses that people feel they need to try to tear down bc they are on top. So congrats everytime you attack them you are just making it more obvious that youre threatened or upset you weren’t wanted by them.

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is such an artful way for DG to claim top tier status and that anyone saying different is threatened by them. Must have been written by one of the grade boosters they took because 90 percent of their pc is vapid.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Huh   

This original post is true. Those houses seem to be attacked the most for some reason. I assume it’s just jealousy or to tear them down.

Also DG is a top house along with several others (XO, KD, PM, KKG and DDD).

Just about every DG pledge I know is a member of honors college or somewhat boring (and I mean that in a nice way— I’m sure they can be fun, but they are not big partiers). So I don’t understand the attacks.

I just don’t understand the animosity towards them or any other group for that matter.

By: Huh
by: What?   

DDD is not at the very top tier. The reason people respond to them is that DDD moms and actives are always saying they are top when they aren’t. They rank 6th.

KD
XO
DG
PM
KKG
DDD

By: What?
by: Bingo    

Bingo

By: Bingo
by: Truth   

Silly kappa I’m not even a dg but your intense hate all over gr makes it sound like you have a very personal painful experience you’re upset Ab like you were either dropped first round or your big crush is dating one. js

By: Truth
by: no   

DG you aren’t top no one thinks you are top

By: no
by: Welcome   

This is Ole Miss. DG is a top house here (along with KD, XO, PM and KKG). Nothing you say will change that fact.

By: Welcome
#2by:    

The original post could have been written by anyone from the groups mentioned, because there is truth to the post. The best usually get talked about in any situation.

by: Truth   

Yes, this is true in school, workplace, etc. The top people are bashed in an effort to bring them down a notch. It never works, because good character always wins. The rankings aren’t going to change.

KD
XO DG
PM KKG
DDD

by: Lol   

Looking in from the outside, the fact that DDD keeps getting talked about as not top tier shows exactly what the OP is talking about. Seems most on here are threatened by them. I’d say they are in the top 3, it just varies by personal choice on which is the “best”. Facts say they have one of the best return rates, which says a ton about desirability. They get their choice of girls every year.

By: Lol
by: ...   

DDD was 6th in return rates this year.

By: ...
#3by:    

Any time any complimentary post shows up about any house, people attack. Regardless of tier. Have we really gotten to the point that there can't be a compliment without there also being insult or insecurity?

Somebody thinking DG is top does not mean anything about XO, KD or DDD.

Somebody thinking Alpha Phi got a strong pledge class does not mean that AOII did not.

Somebody thinking that Kappa is fun does not mean Phi Mu is not.

Somebody liking ADPi over Pi Phi doesn't make Pi Phi unlikeable.

Everybody needs to take a seat and calm down. Our greek system is incredibly strong. It's okay to be happy for each other.

By: Let's be real
by: Yep   

The most accurate post on here.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.