facebook

Top 6 Reality Check

by:    

I just went thru recruitment and my friends and I have been talking a lot about how we liked different houses, girls we know in those sororities, and what we all ended up pledging. Honestly we all kinda agree that overall it’s impossible to say there is a clear ranking between XO, DDD, DG, Kappa, KD, and Phi Mu. I’m sure some of y’all won’t like that and I was a little surprised too since I’m from MS and grew up in an Ole Miss family. But real talk some people adored 2 or 3, maybe 4, of those 6 and didn’t have strong feelings about the rest, but everyone’s 2 or 3 were totally different than the next girls. Some girls hated a group based on someone they knew in house or had a dud convo but another girl thought they were the best one. It’s obvious, but it’s so subjective and after seeing all the bashing and crap on here I felt like I needed to put this out there. Y’all are fighting over who’s the best of the best but in reality these chapters are so similar and so strong that it’s just ridiculous to crap on each other over it. Of course I’m in one of these 6 chapters and yeah I like it best and think it’s the best one but all my friends are split in the others and I know we’re all strong and good. Food for thought from a freshman acting better than older actives, grown ass women, and trolls. :)

Posted By: Baby reb
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

buuuuuuuump

By: omg i love you
#2by:    

You and your friends sound like horrible people tbh.

By: Baby
by: Sad   

That's really mean of you to say. The voices in my head are my friends and they are lovely!

By: Sad
#3by:    

The "Top 6"... girl shut up this ain't Texas LOL!!!!

By: Mmm-umm
by: Lol   

Yep some of your friends and maybe even you are in a middle tier house and don’t even know it

By: Lol
by: But it’s true   

Obvs TX has the Big 6 and traditionally we don’t, but seriously the line between those 6 has blurred so much that for a lot of people there are 6 top houses because absolutely no one can agree on where the 3/3 split is.

By: But it’s true
#4by:    

This is the truest thing on here even though it’s hard for some of y’all to hear.
A lot of top girls wanted ddd pm dg and kappa over kd or xo and some liked kd and xo. There isn’t much diff between those 6 it just depends on the girl and where she fits personality, interests or Legacy

By: Nm speaks facts
#5by:    

Most PNM’s go in wanting those “top 6” at OM. KD, XO, DG, KKG, PM and DDD. But for most of those top six you have to have connections or legacy status. I do still feel they are the hardest to secure a bid. I do think because of this the top 6 miss out on a lot go great oos girls.

By: Agree
by: Nm   

Me and all my friends agree.

By: Nm
by: Pan Love!    

These groups miss out on ALL the GREAT OSS girls that groups that really brought it home this year, like AOII, secure along with other GREAT MS girls who slip through the cracks somehow. They also get strong MS girls and regional girls as well. Really proud of how well AOII did this year as well as A Phi, but AOII's grades and involvement are much higher. Go Rebs!

By: Pan Love!
by: Please   

ALL of the top "six" have great OOS girls too, they may be connected, legacies and/or have great resumes.

By: Please
#6by:    

AOPi is really busy on here. When this is all over and whole house can get together AOPi will have some confused new members. They met about 10 percent of your actives during recruitment and from posts on here sounds like there were people from other schools involved in the zoom calls.

By: Wow
#7by:    

This is it.

By: Bumppp
#8by:    

Exactly if you are in these too 6 you are in a great house and not a lot of dif between these.
If you’re not you are still in a good house just didn’t have the grades, connections or are a little too wild

By: Top 6

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yep   

This is the truth so fighting back and forth is dumb

By: Yep
#9by:    

Most girls in my dorm all wanted aphi

By: Aphi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.