facebook

Get off your high horse

by: Aopi

Aopi is taking over this website. Super proud of them for working so hard, but literally what the actual heck.

Posted By: Aopi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Aop   

I feel like this was a make it or break it year for them based on the comments obviously coming from alums and nationals. They must have been on the fence about spending money on the house since they have not made quota the last couple of years.

By: Aop
#2  by: Golden Oldies   

I love these old expressions! My grandma used to talk about 'high horses'. Although I always wondered how being on a high horse was a bad thing, wouldn't you be higher and could see better? Could one of the Moms explain this old saying?

By: Golden Oldies
#3  by: Why   

Trolls love posting negatively about houses they know nothing about nor have any experience with. They you guys just like your own posts. You do realize people who go to Ole Miss don’t actually care. Your negative comments do nothing but scream bitter. All the houses got great PCs. Everyone did amazing take your hate somewhere else.

By: Why
#4  by: Idiot   

Talk about a high horse. Why do you feel you’re entitled to judge any house on this campus. You’re not special. Pan love to all the amazing houses on this campus.

By: Idiot
#5  by: Taking over the website   

Just for fun I decided to see who was really 'taking over this website'. I went back 5 days and read some really boring stuff, but here's the results.

The Sororities in order of most positive (self ranking) comments are:

Alpha Phi - 53 self ranking posts
Chi-O - 34 self ranking posts
Phi Mu - 21 self ranking posts
AOPi, Kappa, and KD - 19 self ranking posts
DDD - 17 self ranking posts
DG and Pi Phi - 16 self ranking posts
ADPi - 10 self ranking posts

And here's the number of negative posts directed at each sorority:

DG has the most negative posts directed toward them at 29 negative posts.
APhi - 25 negative posts (a lot of these were directed at what was perceived as APhi self ranking)
DDD - 23 negative posts
KD - 16 negative posts
Kappa and Pi Phi - 12 negative posts
AOPi - 11 negative posts
Chi-O - 10 negative posts
Phi Mu - 9 negative posts
ADPi - 1 negative posts

I did not count comments if the comments from the original posts were just arguments posting the same thing over and over.

By: Taking over the website
by: Looks about rightSep 9, 2020 12:48:06 PM

Interesting

By: Looks about right
by: Huh?Sep 9, 2020 12:58:47 PM

Wow. Our trolls really need a life.

By: Huh?
by: CringeSep 9, 2020 1:00:06 PM

This is really how you spend your time?
This right here proves that the most active people like yourself are really losers with no friends and no life. Get outside and make some friends. This is such a sad and pathetic way to spend your life

By: Cringe
by: Angry elvesSep 9, 2020 1:18:08 PM

Whoa, APhis not happy!

By: Angry elves
by: TruthSep 9, 2020 2:38:50 PM

Reaffirms it’s mostly APhi and Chi-O moms on here.

By: Truth
#6  by: So uhhh   

How did you verify that any comment was from a specific house when they were all mostly from you? Voices in your head again?

By: So uhhh
by: ?Sep 9, 2020 1:21:24 PM

this doesn't even make sense.

By: ?
by: WendySep 9, 2020 1:45:37 PM

Made sense to anyone with a brain, which does exclude trolls so move along I guess.

By: Wendy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.