facebook

Be kind towards one another

by: hello!

Let us change how we utilize this site! We should say kind and uplifting things about the sororities and fraternities at Ole Miss. Why do we continue to be mean and hateful about groups of people/individuals? Is it to make us feel better? What purpose does it serve other than to bring divisiveness amongst people. It can be so easy to hide behind a screen and type mean things; it also is easier to stand up for what is right behind a screen(like I am trying to do now.) I say that we turn around this discussion and try to say kind things about the Greek like here at Ole Miss! Each group is unique and each individual is made in the image of God! Every member has something amazing to bring to this campus and so do those involved in things other than Greek life.
Being in a sorority or fraternity should not make up your identity. It should be in Christ alone! Anyways, I hope we can refrain from the malicious comments I see on this site. It is easier and takes less energy to be kind to people even through a screen!!(:

Posted By: hello!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nice idea   

But unfortunately you will never get rid of the trolls and they love the drama too much.

By: Nice idea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.