facebook

Posting facts for the delusional alums and trolls

by: Facts

This is how it is NOW. You may remember how it was but that’s no longer true so move along.

KD XO PM
KKG DG
APHI DDD
AOPI AFPI PBP

Myth busters:
1. DDD is no longer a top house. They haven’t been for a very long time but they still get some sweet Mississippi and Memphis girls who were legacies.
2. APHI is a solid house here that PNMs want.
3. AOPI really did work hard and it paid off. Nice job on a cute pc
4. DG is the house for tacky girls with fake tans and/or the girls with connections who are rejected by their legacy houses.
If you don’t like any of this, then change it. XO PM APHI & AOPI sure have. One more thing, KD- another bad year and you officially fall one more tier. Now let’s move on

Posted By: Facts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

I agree with everything you said except when it comes to KD and DG. They both had great pledge classes this year and both seem very pleased. KD is not falling and never will—sorry to disappoint. And DG does not take people “rejected from their legacy houses” (rejected Legacy PNMs usually fall to other houses or drop out completely). DG does the choosing just like the other top houses.

Also, fake tans are everywhere. I don’t think any group owns the rights to them.

By: ?
#2  by: Real Rank   

This is how it really is:

KD/DG
DDD/Phi Mu
Kappa/Chi-O
AOPi/Pi Phi/ADPi
Alpha Phi

KD will be top because it's the perception - doesn't mean they should be top - but that's the way it is.
DG really puts together a great recruitment and should be top but for some reason KD hangs on to the top spot
DDD has always been considered top but they are slipping, just a little
Phi Mu always puts on a great recruitment and should get more credit for their hard work and being a little more diverse and including OOS, there are a lot of Phi Mu legacies who want this sorority.
Kappa is also a really good sorority and tends to be a good mix of Instate, OOS,and Kappa legacies. Should be ranked higher but this will be the view on campus.
Chi-O is in an odd situation. They have historical been first but now it's just a legacy sorority. That's not a bad thing, they recruit great girls, and they are desired by those legacies. However no one else is really going to waste effort on this sorority.
AOPi and Pi Phi - These have always been a great choice for OOS. They usually have first choice for the OOS with higher GPAs and better resumes. Both are great. AOPi may have taken the lead this year, but it's too early to tell.
ADPi - I will move them up to the same level as AOPi and Pi Phi. They recruit great OOS girls, just a little behind on GPA but catching up. They are an asset to the campus.
Alpha Phi - Their GPA and attitude will keep them on the bottom for a while. They were a victim of their own Nationals marketing strategy coming on campus. Probably will take time to recover from that. They apparently have new leadership that seems to want to show a more positive Panhellenic view - hope that works out.

By: Real Rank
by: NewbieSep 8, 2020 3:04:29 PM

I am a nm and I know a ton of girls who loved aphi and no one was shocked or cared by the Nationals scandal. Obviously not all of them ultimately went with aphi but they were a popular choice.

Oh and before you say it, I am not an aphi and at my legacy house, but I had them until sisterhood.

By: Newbie
by: True rankSep 8, 2020 4:20:55 PM

This is spot on

By: True rank
by: Really?Sep 8, 2020 10:06:33 PM

Sure new member, this entire rank and you only notice the comment about APhi, which isn’t even your sorority. Alpha Phi, do y’all really think we’re this stupid.

By: Really?
by: NewbieSep 9, 2020 12:07:30 AM

I don't actually care if you believe me or not, but why would I comment on my own house when it's where I think it should be?

Believe whatever makes you feel better I guess.

by: noSep 9, 2020 12:46:33 AM

DG no one thinks you are top

By: no
#3  by: Time out   

Pi Phi has a killer pledge class this year. They for sure are above a phi

By: Time out
by: FactSep 8, 2020 2:01:13 PM

Everyone is above APHi

By: Fact
by: AndSep 8, 2020 3:21:34 PM

And AOPi and adpi

By: And
by: HuhSep 8, 2020 3:54:07 PM

Genuinely curious as to how you formed this opinion? Do you go here? Are we watching the same Instagram stories?

By: Huh
by: NewbieSep 8, 2020 4:11:53 PM

I'm not but I am actually a student here and what I said was true about aphi and adpi.

#4  by: Yeah, YOU   

Substantiate claims before asserting them as facts.

Facts are posted other places therefore, some individual posters look silly and negatively reflect upon others.

By: Yeah, YOU
#5  by: Shut up kappa   

This is obviously the kappa troll that is in quarantine with nothing better to do than troll everyone and hallucinate ab being a top house

By: Shut up kappa
#6  by: Logistically speaking    

If we’re going to talk logistics here, just based off return rates and percentages only, this list is completely correct. Piphi has been at the bottom for 2 years now. To argue that aopi, adpi, and aphi are below them is 110% incorrect purely based off numbers. But hey, whatever helps y’all sleep better at night....

By: Logistically speaking
by: See #5Sep 8, 2020 3:53:52 PM

I know this is difficult to understand...substantiate your claims

Oh - and quit doxxing using your paid account You-Know-Who.

By: See #5
#7  by: PDT   

The boys really like the Alpha Phi girls and that is what counts. They think they are cute with great bodies and fun.

By: PDT
by: GR StalkersSep 9, 2020 12:46:53 PM

Who knows. Aphi posts stuff all the time, and a lot of it sounds just like this. Of course it’s also a guarantee that if anyone says anything negative about APhi they’re on here within minutes playing the victim.

By: GR Stalkers
by: Hi Aphi TrollSep 9, 2020 1:01:16 PM

No they don't but I guess you gotta troll.

By: Hi Aphi Troll
by: YepSep 9, 2020 1:17:03 PM

Okay, 15 minutes before they post then.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.