facebook

You girls/ladies on here are sad

by:    

I recently found out about greekrank and started getting on simply for amusement. Now it’s just sad to get on. The amount of toxicity and rudeness on here is pathetic. It amazes me how petty you all are behind your phone screens. As soon as something becomes anonymous, people show their cruel and hateful side. Let people be entitled to their opinions and let people live their lives. If you don’t agree with it, you don’t have to tear them down. If you get one thing from my post just let it be to BE NICE.

Posted By: Petty
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Your daughter is toxic. You raised her. So if you and she are offended, maybe you had it coming.

By: Lady,
#2by:    

It’s multiple trolls

By: Heather

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

This site is just old ladies, Bama and Florida Trolls, and occasionally Arkansas trolls. The old ladies are just weird. Bama, Florida and Arkansas are extremely jealous of Ole Miss Greeklife and they like to think they are tearing our sororities down. There's also the SEC trolls, who literally live in their mother's basement and devoted a large amount of time to trolling all the SEC schools.

By: No worries

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.