This is what I have gathered

KD/DDD
PM/DG/XO
KKG/APhi/AOPi
Pi Phi/ ADPi

Posted By: Ranks
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

XO DDD KD (only because KD took a strange mix of OOS this year)
PM KKG DG (PM wins mid tier this year)
AP AOPi (AP and AOPi killed it they move here)
PPhi ADPi

By: Actually
#2by:    

KD did the best followed by XO and DG. DDD is on this site hyping their class because they have to, but they missed on their main targets (this is a fact). PM and KKG did really well.

KD
XO
DG
PM
KKG
DDD

By: No
by: So funny   

Sit down KD!

By: So funny
by: Ohh Burn!   

You sure told them!

By: Ohh Burn!
by: This^   

If you go here you know this is the actual ranking

By: This^
by: Not even a ddd   

Put DDD higher and this is correct

By: Not even a ddd
#3by:    

I like this, and I have to agree with the group when they say AOII had a killer rush this year! They have been working for over 2 years to get ready for this rush with new renovations to their house, a new house underway, great grades, amazing girls from OOS and from MS, and an energized vibe all week. Good for them! I put them above A Phi because they also have great grades, and they are nice to everyone. I would put AOII with DG because they both have pretty, sweet, smart girls, and I would think then A Phi, ADII, and Pi Phi.

By: Rebs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Seriously    

Give it a break AOPi nationals we get it you saved the chapter thanks to virtual recruitment

By: Seriously
#4by:    

if AOPI continues this trend and keeps the excitement for their new and current members on the up they'll definitely be one to watch out for even more next year

By: !!!!
#5by:    

KD/XO/DDD - All 3 got great classes and had no problems getting the girls they wanted.

KKG/PM/DG - I'm not sure order matters here because they are different, but all of them did very well so put them in the order you want.

AP/PBP/ADPI/AOPI - Got great girls and are definitely growing.

We all killed it this year!

By: Accurate rankings
by: ?   

This has to be a DDD mom. DDD is Not top tier and did not get all of the ones they wanted to pledge. This came from some actives who are frustrated.

KD
XO
DG
PM
KKG
DDD

By: ?
by: Huh?   

Make up your mind, is it a DDD mom or a frustrated DDD? You can't seem to be able to decide properly. Mad that it's accurate?

By: Huh?
by: Clarify   

Some active DDD friends of mine are frustrated with the recruitment process and results.

By: Clarify
#6by:    

XO...did the best

By: Alex
by: Again.   

Chi-O did the best at picking Chi-O legacies. That's pretty much the only criteria.

By: Again.
#7by:    

DDD really did give out some strange bids this year. Just reading here about some questionable girls. I know its a gossip website but where there's smoke, there is fire! Try Delt has slipped so much over the past 6-7 years.

By: Frat
#8by:    

Since Phi Mu and AOPi got the least amount of returns I doubt they rank that high! Can you say leftovers.

By: Hahaha
#9by:    

KD/XO
PM/DDD/KKG
DG/AP
AOPI/ADPI/PIPHI

This is the way my friends and I saw it, so it's our opinion.

By: More accurate to PNMS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.