facebook

Best Pledge Classes 2020

by:    

XO and PM easily have the best pledge classes this year!! Excited for them both!

Posted By: Anon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Agreed! Kappa also did well but phi mu and chi o killed it this year!!

By: Yes
by: Yep   

I agree. Kappa did amazing!

PM, XO and KKG got tops!

By: Yep
#2by:    

I’m confused. XO and PM haven’t made their bid lists public yet. How do you know if they had good pledge class when there are over 120 in each class and the list isn’t public? At this point, I only know a few pledges in each group.

KD, DG and KKG have made their bid lists public. Of the names I recognize, they each had really good days yesterday. KD and KKG has strong OOS classes and DG pulled a lot of honors college and Croft/Lott students.

By: Confused
by: Clarity    

Because we go here and you are a KD Mom looking at bid lists. I hear KD is pretty salty, even lost some of their top choices to XO, DDD and even PM this year, Finally the nice girls finish first. KD is full of mean girls.

By: Clarity
by: Anon   

Stfu! I’m trolling here!

By: Anon
by: ...   

Check their instas now it’s public

By: ...
#3by:    

XO has killed it 3 years in a in a row.

By: Oxford

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Whoo hoo the Chi-O mommies are making everyone knows Chi-O is still top tier! Thanks Mommie!

By: We love you!
#5by:    

Yeah, PM did really great if you think that girls from tiny little nowhere towns who won Miss Watermelon Festival 3 years ago are top nm's.

By: pm
by: ???   

Why wouldn't they be? What have you won?

By: ???
by: Towns   

There are plenty in KD, XO, DDD, DG, PM and KKG from nowhere MS, AL, AR, TN and GA. That is why the OOS sororities are better period. Those six are all in-bred anyway.

By: Towns
#6by:    

PM did not do great.

By: Huh
by: ...   

PM did better than DDD. DDD had the sixth best pledge class based on return rates.

By: ...
by: hmmm   

Someone is jealous.....

By: hmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.