facebook

Bid day winners

by:    

Phi mu and Aphi won bid day. Period. They got the hottest & nicest girls. Things are changing...

Posted By: man
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I wanna argue with this but I can’t. XO, APhi, and PM killed it this year it’s actually shocking.

By: Reb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

All sororities got some really amazing girls, but I 100% agree with this comment. Those girls killed it!

By: Yep
#3by:    

Phi Mu and Aphi did so much better last year. Phi mus theme was cute but the girls are not that great. I don’t understand why phi Mu of all houses is being hyped up so hard

By: Are we confused here
by: me    

imagine thinking phi mu is even close to top. everyone drops them on pref. good try!!

By: me
#4by:    

ngl adpi got some of the hottest girls

By: hm
#5by:    

Bro what

By: Umm
#6by:    

Well I see APhi still requires their members to comment on GR. There will be no end to the 'APhi killed it this year', 'APhi really moved up this year', 'APhi got all the hot girls', 'I'm a guy and I think APhi is smoking'. Did I leave anything out?

By: one, two, three, go!
by: Except   

Those comments aren't on here. Just yours. You tried I guess.

By: Except
by: Wait for it   

Oh give them time. Aphi loves to talk about themselves.

By: Wait for it
by: Truth   

Looks like the only person who loves to talk about aphi is you. They did well today as did all of our houses.

By: Truth
by: Missed one   

You forgot "You're just jealous because we're so HOT"!

By: Missed one
#7by:    

Add pi phi and you got it right

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.