THIS IS IT LADIES!!! Read it and weep. 😉
XO PM
DDD KKG
KD DG APHI
ADPI AOPI PBP

Posted By: Rebel baby
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not sure yet, but I would agree with the two OPs who said to switch A Phi and AOII. AOII pulled in a lot of beautiful OOS girls and some MS and Memphis girls, and they have better grades (like the previous OP said). All week we heard about how well AOII was doing, and it made me happy. I know they have been working hard and focusing on strong growth. I think they will be on the same level as DG with sweet, smart, pretty (inside and out) girls. Every group did well. Such a great experience with so many wonderful girls for every sorority!

By: Catherine Anne
by: How About   

Why dont we move AOPII up to the level of APhi and DG... I think the three of them are on the same level and then move KD up one
it really should be
XO
KD DDD PM KKG
DG AOPII APHI
ADPI PBP

By: How About
#2by:    

Phi Mu I think you should probably get off of here. You guys are the only ones putting yourself at the top.... it’s embarrassing.

By: What
by: Ok   

Okay dg

By: Ok
#3by:    

There's literally no way pi phi is below aopi and adpi or that kd is below kappa

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.