by:    

XO PM KKG
KD DDD
DG APHI
PBP AOPI ADPI

Posted By: Wow
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

XO and PM def killed it. They got the girls most people wanted. DDD KKG and APHI did really well. ADPi and AOPi did well too.
KD PBP DG all dropped the ball.

By: Sort of

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Actually   

It's really too early to start this given that you have no idea who is in what house. Try again later.

By: Actually
by: REBS    

Definitely need to move AOII up past A Phi since A Phi's grades are not good.

By: REBS
by: Dg sucks y’all    

DG going down as predicted

By: Dg sucks y’all
#2by:    

try
DDD XO
KD Phi Mu
KKG
DG ADPi
Pi Phi Aphi AOPi

By: noooo lol
by: Def    

Def agree the top four PC 20 is XO KD KKG and PM.

By: Def
by: Still the same   

Everything will stay the same.

KD
XO DG
PM KKG
DDD PiPhi
AP AOP ADP

By: Still the same
by: Ole Miss '20   

AOII had a great rush! Way to go! Don't just put them there out of habit. I think they have girls with DG, ADII, and A PHi (but much better grades than A Phi). Not sure about Pi Phi. Hoping to see posts where people are positive for others. : )

By: Ole Miss '20
by: No   

DDD did much better than years past, but are not back to where they were years ago. It’ll be a minute until you get back to the top ddd. You might be on your way, we’ll see!

By: No
#3by:    

DDD passed KD this round. They move back up to first row w XO and PM ( it’s true, they just keep climbing). KKG kicked butt too so bye KD
Better luck next time!!

By: Yikes
by: Hilarious    

DDD moms are hilarious.

By: Hilarious
by: Yes!   

DDD got a GREAT PC this year! Congrats!

By: Yes!
#4by:    

ITS BEEN 42 MINUTES SINCE BIDS WENT OUT. YOU KNOW NOT SHlT.

By: Guys
by: True   

But I will post this over and over until someone believes me!

By: True
by: Lmao   

Everybody more or less knew the bid lists last night. I’m sorry if KD is butt hurt over a bad rush. You’ve taunted ddd and xo on here for years and now it’s coming back to you.

By: Lmao
by: ???   

What are you talking about? KD got a great class. So did DDD and XO. Sorry to burst your little bubble but they all 3 did very well as they always do.

Also no one knew last night so bye.

By: ???
#5by:    

KD, XO, DDD
KKG, PM, DG
APHI, PBP, ADPI, AOPI

By: Nope
by: Lmao   

No KD, not this year 😂😂😂

By: Lmao
by: Sorry!   

KD you did awful this year. XO DDD KKG and PM left you behind.

By: Sorry!
by: Emily   

Sorry, but you can't put AOII last. They had a great rush! So much excitement for them on campus and in the pan community because they have worked so hard, and they are so well-liked by everyone. Last year really helped build momentum with their grade rankings, student involvement, and last year's homecoming queen. There should not be any bitterness for AOII only joy. They have focused and worked hard to become a great chapter like so many of their chapters across the SEC and country. I am proud of them!

By: Emily
#6by:    

CONGRATULATIONS TRI DELTA! Y’all can now have lessons from the closet girl! She can teach y’all a lot!!!

By: Bahahabahaha
by: Aww   

You couldn't even make it 10 minutes before you responded to yourself. Man you are TERRIBLE at this trolling thing.

By: Aww
#7by:    

PM got some questionable girls. It may not appear that way cause they are from outstate, but true colors and the crazy will come through soon enough!

By: seriously
#8by:    

So happy for AOII! They pulled in 140 plus great girls! Moving on up! They are also 3rd in grades and won last year's FTK cup along with a sweet, beautiful homecoming queen. Many thanks to the great PAN support for AOII and the beautiful and amazing girls that ran home virtually to AOII today and to all the groups! GO REBS! GO GREEK!

By: Virtual Rush '20-Congrats
#9by:    

Okay Moms and SEC Trolls, it's too early, no one has had a chance to even figure out who got who.

By: Slow down
#10by:    

In what world would phi my and kappa be above kd and ddd?

By: Jacksonmom123
by: Ha   

They aren’t. Still aren’t this year.

By: Ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.