facebook

Thank You from AOII - Pan Love

by:    

Thank you for the great support during recruitment! As an AOII recent alumna, I can tell you how proud we are of our girls who have continued to stay focused, kind, and excited. AOII is now 3rd in grades with a 3.6 GPA, very involved on campus in SGA, student ambassadors, athletics, cheer, and dance team. I also love that our girls are kind to everyone and want the best for every girl and every chapter. We have been so pleased with their very strong return rate for every party this year and their great work getting fully prepared for every party and each group of girls. They are happy, excited, and proud. The girls are genuinely kind, and they are beautiful inside and out. The chapter continues to get stronger and stronger and continues to grow and move up like the other strong AOII chapters across the country. We love and send our thanks to our wonderful AOII sisters across the country who have loved and guided us. We are excited about our new house renovations, new house, high gpa, wonderful girls, and a very strong recruitment. Thank you to our PAN sisters at Ole Miss for the love and support. We have enjoyed a wonderful recruitment based on strong leadership inside our chapter, our alumnae, focused planning, lots of love, and prayers for continued growth. What a joyful recruitment this has been, and we thank all of you for your love and support! Let's all bring home wonderful girls today! PAN LOVE! Let's work to unify not divide. Go Greek! Go Rebs!

Posted By: Catherine
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Very happy for AOPi but the truth is there is no Pan love at Ole Miss. Most of these girls going through won’t even smile at a girl they think is going into a “lower” house and they don’t make new friends until after bid day. It’s a super toxic environment.

By: PC
by: Huh?   

💯 inaccurate. Isn’t it a little early for trolling? Bids haven’t even gone out

By: Huh?
by: Martin   

Actually it’s 💯 accurate if you are talking about the MS/Memphis crowd and a few others get the same attitude during recruitment week.

By: Martin
by: How it is   

Anyone who didn't smile at you because of your letters is really shallow, and would you really want them to be your friend anyway? I'm not an AOII, but I have friends who are, I have friends in all the sororities on campus. My roommates and I are all in different sororities and we actually like each other. This is college not high school. I've only met a few people who were hung up on the rankings - and again, very shallow people in general, not fun to be around.

By: How it is
#2by:    

The shallow end is where several houses like to scoop up recruits. The pale stringy haired girls in XO are as shallow as it gets

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Move along   

Chi-O are generally Ole Miss legacies. It's a big deal to them, and they tend to isolate themselves to their group. It's just the way they are.

By: Move along

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.