facebook

The thing we weren’t allowed to ask

by:    

Do the houses on rebel drive get to do things with frats?

Posted By: Rebel dr
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Ummm yes??? They have more events with frats than ones on sorority row lmao

By: Fih
by: Rebel dr   

Some more than others or what frats? I know don’t base my opinion on this but honestly it does matter some

By: Rebel dr
#2by:    

They have events with like every frat and they have more events than other sororities lok dg was on probation last semester

By: Chio

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I had someone tell me that houses like sigma chi sigma nu and phi delt and ato don’t do things with anyone but xo and sorority row

By: Well
by: Chio    

That’s false because aphi has events with all those frats lol

By: Chio
by: ?   

Pi phi literally had a swap with ato last fall

By: ?
#4by:    

All the frats swap with all the sororities. However, the Mississippi fraternities prefer to swap with the Mississippi Sororities. Gotta keep the blood line in the family.

By: swaps
#5by:    

Literally unless you’re on so pro every sorority has the same number of swaps and date parties. Your social scene will be the same. You might not swap with the exact same fraternities but you’ll have plenty of parties.

By: What?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.