facebook

Is KD going downhill?

by:    

Last year I heard KD was drunk during rush and that’s why their rush was so bad last year. I mean they don’t even have a house right now. Is it even worth it to go KD this year? I don’t want to regret it if I do.

Posted By: Concerned PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You tried this exact same line at 2 other schools. Come on, at least be creative.

By: Dude?
by: Calm down Kappa   

Kappa is desperately on here trying to bash everyone above them! KD XO DDD DG PM they have fallen behind Piphi and are in a panicked frenzy lol

By: Calm down Kappa
by: .....   

Dude this isn’t anyone other than some lame troll it was posted at 2 other schools? Obsessed with bringing down another sorority much?

By: .....
#2by:    

Bump!!!!

By: Hay
#3by:    

KD is slipping not sure they are drunk but their alums are messing it up for them

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Last years pc was so bad lol!! They are just trying to get more members so they can afford their new house

By: Frat
#5by:    

KD living rent free in your head. Don't you have something better to do with your time? Try going for a walk or reading a book maybe?

By: Yeah
by: yep   

It’s the same miserable troll over and over again on every bashing post for all the houses. Every comment is posted within a few min. It’s the same miserable person

By: yep
#6by:    

No we have met the girls that had you back for pref. Not nice people.

By: Honey
by: Sweetie   

You've never met a student at this school but keep talking to yourself on all the posts cause we know it's the only social interaction you get. I'd say pan love, but that involves you having ever been in a sorority. <3

By: Sweetie
by: ^^   

glad someone else noticed. these troll posts/comments are disgusting

By: ^^
#7by:    

Yep! They are going downhill

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.