facebook

Memphis pnms are.....

by: Tigers

Just as crappy as their town tbh. It’s really embarrassing for girls from Nashville and Chattanooga to be lumped in with them.

Posted By: Tigers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GR groupies    

What's embarrassing is old ladies spending too much time bashing college girls.

By: GR groupies
by: LSep 5, 2020 6:07:51 AM

Windermere FL is worse

By: L
by: ByeSep 5, 2020 4:42:58 PM

I agree go back to FL

By: Bye
#2  by: Taylor   

Who is Windmere, FL, and why do so many people care?

By: Taylor
by: DG garbageSep 8, 2020 5:04:54 AM

Y’all XO didn’t want her for a reason

By: DG garbage
#3  by: salty   

You're just salty that you parents couldn't send you to a $20,000 + private school and that you won't be asked to be a debutante in Carnival Memphis. You probably went to Germantown or Collierville and are green with envy.

By: salty
by: UhSep 8, 2020 9:05:43 AM

See, this is exactly what we mean. You’re from Memphis, honey, even worse some of y’all are from outside of Memphis and think being from Memphis is something to brag about. It is the worst city in the state of Tennessee and you aren’t even sophisticated enough to know it. No one cares if you debut in Memphis. Might as well be debuting in Southaven 😂

By: Uh
by: DeltaSep 8, 2020 11:44:54 AM

Knowing good and well she grew up in the hills with a pea patch out the back door.

By: Delta
by: LmaoSep 8, 2020 11:58:15 AM

No one from Memphis talks this way. There is no private/public School division and anyone who wants to do carnival can so check your facts before posting nonsense.

By: Lmao
by: SaltySep 8, 2020 8:19:41 PM

To LMAO, check your facts, you must be asked to debut in Carnival Memphis. You don't just sign up as if it is a club at your public school. Also, there is a division between the public and private school girls. You would know these facts if you actually attended a private school in Memphis. Sorry someone didn't teach you the basic social graces that we learned when we were 3.

By: Salty
by: LmaoSep 8, 2020 11:40:53 PM

Actually @salty, I attended a private school in Memphis AND participated in carnival so I know exactly what I’m talking about. Anyone can be invited to participated, it’s not a private school “thing”. Oh, and it’s not actually a debut either which you know if you were from Memphis.

By: Lmao
#4  by: Delta   

Believe Tigers might be a bit jealous and grew up on the wrong side of the tracks.

By: Delta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.