facebook

Real rankings with description in order

by:    

KD: Nice girls. All from the south. Not boring
Chi o: nice girls, all of them are from Mississippi. Every single one of them so they aren’t too interesting. Granola girls.
Kappa: good mixture of Mississippi / out of state girls, good instagram, a lot of blondes

Tri Delt: Mississippi girls who will never leave Mississippi. A lot of them buy their way in.
DG: Smart girls, Handful of very pretty ones, but i heard frats don’t like to swap with them
Phi Mu: Not bad, Very cute & genuine girls just not a top choice. Last pick on sorority row
Alpha phi: pretty/party girls, very very bad GPA, kappa rejects

Pi phi: not really too relevant, They mind their business and are very low key. Seem sweet but just not relevant
ADPI: The only reason they are above aopi is because there’s a few pretty ones, the rest seem very nice and happy
Aopi: i think they’re smart girls, but they are going to need to change something before they get kicked off.

Posted By: Sorry girls
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Phi Mu needs to be moved up and Kappa needs to be moved down

By: No
by: Reb   

Kappa sit down. You aren’t top. You are tied with DG for last on sorority row.

By: Reb
by: Absolutely not   

Shameless Phi Mu self rankers over here

By: Absolutely not
#2by:    

This is so obviously a Kappa trying sooo hard. Trying to make people think you’re above ddd dg or phimu is cute silly girl

By: You’re Pathetic
#3by:    

Besides Kappa being in the top 3 (hahaha) your rank isn’t wrong. But the descriptions make no sense. Every chapter has above a 3.4 so Alpha Phi with the terrible GPA? Crap. AOPI threatened to get kicked off campus? Crap. DG not popular with frats? Crap. Phi Mu not a lot of girls top choice? Crap.

By: Not it
by: True that   

True that! Finally someone else calling kappa out for their bs trolling

By: True that
by: Umm   

Last grade report showed a phi had a gpa of 2.8 so......

By: Umm
by: Hmm   

Check out the Greek scorecard to see the real gpas as well as lots of other interesting info. No pretty a phi

By: Hmm
#4by:    

(kd, xo, ddd)
(kkg, dg, phimu)
(piphi,aphi)
(adpi, aopi)

you can move around inside parenthesis

also everything you said about "mississppi" girls is not true. ddd is less than 50% in state. xo isn't really in state. kd is a lot in state, but it's more generally around oxford (1-2 hours)

By: meh
by: Nope   

DDD ranks 6th. Middle tier. People who go to OM (and aren’t DDD) know this.

By: Nope
by: How I see it    

KD is top. The remaining 5 can shift around. But this is how I and most others on campus see it:
KD
XO
DG
PM
KKG
DDD

The reality is that everyone has their own opinion and any of these can shift up or down within your own minds.

By: How I see it
by: no   

No one thinks that phi mu or dg is above kkg unless they are a phi mu or dg

By: no
#5by:    

Well aren't you a barrel of sunshine. These trolls have got some serious issues.

By: Psycho
#6by:    

Kd: always the top choice for pnms, just how it is. Great sisterhood

Kkg: very desired with pnms due to social media presence and being fun. Also very spirited and proud of their chapter.

Pm: also very desired with pnms. Known for their looks and for being sweet. More low key

Dg: those who want dg want them bad. The only house founded here

Xo: highly desired by legacies. Very smart. Very proud of their chapter

Ddd: desired by Mississippi pnms. Very smart and involved. Tend to be rich

Aphi: top choice for bottom houses, probably why they get bashed so much. Take a lot of girls, so have a big mix

Pbp: desired by out of state pnms with less connections. Smart girls. Likable

Adpi: tend to be very well-liked during rush. Has a good bit of pretty girls and cheerleaders. Nice house

Aopi: awesome sisterhood. Very chill girls. A lot of their members chose them over higher up houses so that says a lot about them

By: Real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ...   

Kappa as second??? Um ok lol

By: ...
by: Come on now   

“Very desired with PNMs due to social media presence”....that’s cute, but let’s not forget that their social media presence literally highlighted their racism and shut down kappas whole insta so people would stop commenting things. Seems like ignoring social issues until they disappear is their go to these days. With that in mind, Kappa has never been and never will be top 3. At best they are 4th and that’s on a good day!

By: Come on now
#7by:    

Kappa is not top, DDD is not middle, Alpha Phi is not middle.

By: Not even
by: Middle   

DDD is middle tier.

By: Middle
by: Sorry Aphi troll   

Aphi is middle. Lower middle, but middle.

By: Sorry Aphi troll
by: Truth   

DDD is top and Alpha Phi is bottom.

By: Truth
by: Nope   

DDD is no where near top. This is known at OM. They are middle tier.

By: Nope
by: TOP   

Yes, this is Ole Miss - they are top.

By: TOP
by: So...   

It’s okay if an inner voice is saying DDD is top, but it doesn’t make it so. Just know that everyone at OM sees them as middle. By everyone, I mean everyone.

By: So...
by: Move along   

@so...., you've already proven you aren't even an Ole Miss student, so why do you keep embarrassing yourself. Looks like you're just a troll trying to prove something - can't figure out what though. Move on to the Florida GR site, you'll fit right in there.

By: Move along
by: So...   

I already troll there idiot.

By: So...
#8by:    

Bump!

By: Yeah
#9by:    

I am so proud of AOII! They have done so well this year! They have some beautiful, sweet, amazing girls, and they finished 3rd in grades. They are working hard to move up, and they are on their way. Congrats to them!

By: Caroline
#10by:    

I would move AOII above Pi Phi and ADII based on their grades and involvement. They are also having a great rush this year. I don't think A Phi should be ranked before ADII, AOII, or Pi Phi.

By: Taylor
by: jesus   

AOII alum, welcome back!! I thought you were self proclaimed as nice and didn’t bring down other houses?? Oh wait...

By: jesus
by: Whatever    

It’s about time AOPi defended themselves, although this site is ridiculous.

By: Whatever

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.