facebook

delta gam exposed

by:    

here’s the real deal tea folks dg is all over this site pretending to be other houses to take on tri delt. dg tried taking down kd then when kd went #1 they moved on to call xo boring and irrelevant. when they could not get the ranks to change they decided to go after ddd.

honey tri delt is mean asl good luck with that fight. and after your hazing episode it’s time to pack it up. signing ddd hate posts as xo or kd is so obvious because these 3 houses get along and respect each other. and we know kappa and phi mu are too about their own biz to care. paying to remove your negative posts is a shady shady look too if you dish it take it

Posted By: say it ain’t so
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Does anyone from Pledge Class ‘79 have $11 to get this removed??? I can’t find an address to mail a check!

By: ProudAnchorMom_75
by: haha   

Let’s see how long this stays up

By: haha
#2by:    

aw im sorry DG cut you! I can tell you’re pissed about it!! it was probably bc you can handle it with maturity and result to trolling this site lol

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

The “sorry dg cut you” comeback is so mature and stings so bad 😂

By: Lol
#3by:    

I sense anger in this comment

By: Rawr
#4by:    

Not a soul at this school calls them delta gam so go back to wherever you came from and stop trolling our sororities. We’re too smart to fall for obvious fake posts trying to boost in fighting between our own chapters. You’re boring and predictable. Next.

By: Hahahaha
by: Honey   

Not a soul at another school would give a crap about DG. Y’all have like 3 decent chapters. It’s a bottom house everywhere in the SEC but here.

By: Honey
#5by:    

It’s the wanting to be top 3 so bad for me

By: HA
by: Ya   

True. Accept you spot by Kappa gracefully and be thankful you aren’t aphi.

By: Ya
by: Girl no   

Everyone has thought that kappa is a spot above you fur a few years now except DG moms and it’s been painfully obvious that deep down DG knows it too. It’s time to leave the kappas alone and move on

By: Girl no
#6by:    

Is English your first language?

By: Translate please
#7by:    

💩Γ

by: Woohoo   

Best thing I’ve seen all week

By: Woohoo
#8by:    

Well they sure buried this quickly...

By: Back to the top!
by: Lol   

They always do! I swear they have a team of girls that constantly refreshes GR

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.