facebook

Sooooo PNM’s.... How are we feeling?

by: Wondering

With sisterhood almost over, what houses are you guys really liking?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

whats your favorite house mom?

By: well
#2  by: Well    

We know you are a Mom because you are calling us “guys” sounds like a Yankee to me....

By: Well
by: NowSep 3, 2020 9:05:31 PM

Husshhhhh. I did that on purpose:-/ ya can’t be crackin my codes like that

By: Now
#3  by: Texas   

XO/DDD/KD/DG/PM

By: Texas
#4  by: PNM2020   

I really wish that we would have been able to visit each of the houses. I feel as though ALL of my zoom calls went extremely well, so well that I had a difficult time narrowing down to 2. A question that I had for all 5 houses during sisterhood was, how did they know that their house was the one? Most answers I received was that they knew when they went to the house and the interactions between actives. I think all of the houses did an amazing job trying to help us this year, but it’s still difficult.

By: PNM2020
by: AgreedSep 4, 2020 12:52:05 PM

As someone who has no family loyalty to any one sorority, I completely agree. I have friends from other schools in sorority and I didn’t have difficulty getting recs. It has been tough making a decision. I really only got onto this site today because I was feeling a little confused myself, and wanted to see if anyone else was feeling the same. I didn’t want to make a decision based on anyone else’s perception.
Here is my experience thus far:
Round 1- all houses had cute videos- sad we didn’t have chance to have any interaction with any actives. I had already looked at each sorority’s social media pages and their links to their local chapter websites. Drove around campus and looked at houses and their back to school/rush week signage. Literally just picked 8 houses.
PM/KD/DG/DDD/ADPI/AP/PIPHI/KKG
Round 2- Philanthropy- had 7 houses to zoom with. PM/DG/DDD/ADPI/AP/PIPHI/AOP. AMAZING Philanthropy’s! Great group of actives and calls felt really natural (if possible). I was really nervous my first call, but felt better about the process after that call. Super difficult to rank my top 5 as I felt all calls were great. Had to go with how well I felt my conversations went.
PM/AP/ADPI/PIPHI/AOP
Round 3: Sisterhood- Got my top 5 back:) Everyone of the houses this round were great! I felt I had really genuine conversations with ALL of the houses! Cried a little last night because it was difficult narrowing down to 2. But to be honest, I can see myself at any of these houses. Good luck to you! I know how it feels!

By: Agreed
#5  by: PNM   

It’s basically impossible to narrow it down. Every house was amazing and I could see myself fitting into any of them. My top two right now are PM and AOPI. But like I said I’d be happy with any house I got back!

By: PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.