facebook

Is AOPI being shut down?

by: Rumor

I heard a rumor AOPI was being shut down? Is that true?

Posted By: Rumor
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: kelse55    

No! Unless something’s officially announced, don’t believe everything you hear

By: kelse55
#2  by: oxfordms    

Yeah, no. Please don’t spread rumors if you don’t know they’re true. AOPI is an amazing house with a great presence on campus, they’re not going anywhere

By: oxfordms
#3  by: huh   

they actually have better retention rates than aphi. this rumor is really stupid. no one is the “new theta” theta was a mess and couldn’t meet quota w rush, snap bids, and cob. before last year’s seniors left, every sorority on campus had about 400 girls, some more, some less. aphi had the lowest numbers at 389. if the LOWEST numbers are just ELEVEN under the average, no one is getting kicked off campus.

By: huh
#4  by: Rumor   

But if I say it enough maybe someone will believe me!!!

By: Rumor
#5  by: No   

Aopi is not being shut down. They are actually getting a new house. Don’t spread rumors about houses you know nothing about.

By: No
by: It’s my only job!Sep 2, 2020 3:26:06 PM

But that’s what I do! It’s the only thing I know how to do! I’m just that insecure!

By: It’s my only job!
by: ^Sep 3, 2020 1:25:23 AM

^^^ ^^

By: ^
by: ^Sep 3, 2020 1:25:53 AM

^^^^^

By: ^
#6  by: RC   

I heard this too. The aopis are all freaking out about getting kicked off and are super nervous. They didn’t meet their quota last year by a lot , and barely even filled it with snap bids. I hope something changes this rush, I would hate to see another chapter leave ...

By: RC
by: LieSep 2, 2020 10:00:57 PM

100% know that is a lie. Troll somewhere else.

By: Lie
by: Dumber than dumbSep 2, 2020 10:06:03 PM

It's just APhi, one minute after this post they commented on another posting complaining that everyone is blaming them for the negative posts. They're not even smart enough to space out their posts.

By: Dumber than dumb
by: DudeSep 2, 2020 11:07:12 PM

@Dumber than Dumb

That is the most accurate name for you. You are way too obvious dude. Try harder or stop trying at all.

By: Dude
#7  by: Garbage Rumor   

AOPi is a strong house with many smart and super nice out of state members. I am not in AOPi but I've really liked every member I've known. I used to work with a number of them at my job and they were great--funny, cute, and friendly. Some people on this site will not be happy until they take down others. The simple fact is you can't go wrong with any sorority here. They are all good. They all have date parties, mixers, sisterhood events, meetings, committees, leadership opportunities, etc. With roughly 400 members per house they also all have a mix of personalities. You WILL make friends in any house you pick.

By: Garbage Rumor
by: HiSep 3, 2020 9:08:18 AM

You mean you aren’t an AOPi here at Ole Miss?! You are definitely an AOPi from somewhere

By: Hi
#8  by: .   

AOPi headquarters invests a lot in their SEC chapters and prioritizes them over chapters at other large schools. I think their national president is an Ole Miss Aopi alum, so they definitely won’t shut down anytime soon.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.