facebook

How does preference work?

by: pnm

Can you still be released from recruitment if you go to 2 prefs and put that you will accept a bid from both?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cut on Pref   

Yes! I chose Kappa at pref and when I got my card on bid day I had my second choice.

By: Cut on Pref
by: DuuuuuuhSep 2, 2020 10:50:36 AM

Then you weren't released from recruitment

By: Duuuuuuh
#2  by: Hmmm   

I don't think you get released with RFM IF you maximize your choices. Don't suicide and choose only one, this may get you released If you go to TWO sororities for pref-you will get a bid to one of them. Best of luck!

By: Hmmm
by: pnmSep 2, 2020 9:48:22 AM

How does it work?

By: pnm
#3  by: Ask   

to PNM, ask your recruitment counselor. This is your best source.

By: Ask
by: pnmSep 2, 2020 10:52:42 AM

I don't have a recruitment counselor. I asked here so I could post the response 2 minutes later. Soon I'll start posting about Kappa being all over this site upvoting themselves!

#4  by: pnm   

No I am a real pnm and the recruitment counselor just says don’t suicide, maximize yours options, don’t count on snap bids or COBs. I was told that if you put two you are guaranteed one of them so if you don’t match with your first house’s first list or your second house’s first list you get your first house but on the pan stuff it doesn’t say that and it says “If I do not receive a bid from a house I have listed I am eligible for cob”

by: Accept the bid Sep 2, 2020 11:09:31 AM

Not all houses COB. Your best chance of getting into a house is accepting a bid now. A lot of COB go to the friends of girls who joined in the fall. Rank both your pref houses.

By: Accept the bid
by: More or lessSep 2, 2020 11:22:16 AM

If you pref 2 houses and list 2 houses you will receive a bid. If you don’t bid match with first choice prior to them meeting quota they will move to your second choice. If both houses reach quota before they get to your name you will be a quota addition to one of those two houses not always your first choice house. You will never know you were a quota addition. So bottom line pref two, list two, you will get a bid to one of the two.

By: More or less
#5  by: Sit down Kappa   

You aren't that desirable. Just stop!

By: Sit down Kappa
by: gahhhSep 2, 2020 1:31:36 PM

No one mentioned your name APhi, so stay out of the conversation.

By: gahhh
by: WowSep 2, 2020 1:37:40 PM

Tryna bash TWO houses with one post. You really are reaching little troll.

Go clean your cave!

By: Wow
#6  by: dying   

omg stop with the posts haha!

pref two - you will get one, be happy you got a bid period.
it isn't rocket science!

By: dying

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.