facebook

cob / snap bids

by: pnm:)

thoughts on cob?? I really want a snap bid from a certain house but is it too risky? I have girls in the house that said they would nominate me for a snap bid but i’m not really sure how it works

Posted By: pnm:)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: IMO   

Snap bids are given out when a sorority does not make quota when they do the matching on bid day. Most chapters make quota (9 out of 10 last year) so to plan in that is risky. COB is for chapters that are below campus total. Again not every chapter will be below total and rarely are the “top” chapters giving out COB bids. I wouldn’t risk it.

By: IMO
#2  by: Uhhh   

If these friends would nominate you and be able to give you a snap bid, why did you get dropped in the fist place.

You have zero chance.

By: Uhhh
by: MeanSep 2, 2020 11:03:56 AM

I hope you aren’t an actual active on campus.

By: Mean
by: LindseySep 2, 2020 12:10:12 PM

It's the truth, and didn't seem mean to me. If you were dropped by a house (for whatever reason) then your friends couldn't keep you in. It's very unlikely that you will get a snap from that house and more than likely that house isn't doing snaps to begin with.

By: Lindsey
#3  by: Seriously    

A lot of houses has a drop once drop forever policy...I would really urge you maximize your options and not count on COB

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.