facebook

just wondering

by: pnm!!

why is adpi ranked so low?? I really loved their zoom and their philanthropy. i’m just curious !!

Posted By: pnm!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

They suck at most schools

By: ?
by: WrongSep 2, 2020 7:23:16 AM

ADPi is considered top tier at many schools in the SEC. South Carolina, Auburn. Georgia and Florida to name a few. They have strong chapters at all the schools where I’m from.

By: Wrong
by: NahSep 2, 2020 7:32:42 AM

They have strong chapters at Bama and UT. ADPi is a great house here too with amazing sisterhood!!!

By: Nah
by: NoSep 2, 2020 7:58:13 AM

Sorry Aphi that’s your reputation in the SEC. literally every school has Aphi ranked in bottom of the bottom.

By: No
by: NopeSep 2, 2020 10:03:17 AM

Not true, I agree with the other post. They are the TOP sorority at South Carolina. They also rank high at UF. ADPI is a good group at OM, it is because they are new they get pushed to the bottom. The "Old row" sororities are the top six at OM partly because they are the oldest, in order by their affiliation with OM.

1. XO
2. DDD
3. PM
4. KD
5. DG
6. KKG

By: Nope
#2  by: Without bashing anybody   

ADPi gets ranked low because they are a relatively new chapter on campus. They recolonized a few years ago. Ole Miss likes its traditions and so the newer houses are ranked lower. Same will happen with AXO. And honestly the ranks that have APhi higher are Aphi self-ranking because again "ranks" at ole miss are driven by tradition, no matter what people say. Go back to the early pages on this site and it's the same arguments, the same debates, and basically the same rankings.

All of the bottom tier houses are fantastic. Bottom tier does not mean worst. It simply means on a campus with an amazing greek system, not everybody can be top tier.

That's why I hate the top/middle/bottom tier talk because it leaves this impression of "better than." It should really be "group A, group B, group C." And yes, I realize this is a site called "Greek rank."

If you ask 10 different women what THEIR tiers are, you will get 10 different answers. It's as simple as that. And if you love ADPI, that's fantastic, they are an amazing house. If you love KKG, that's fantastic, they are an amazing house. If you love KD, that's fantastic, they are an amazing house. Get it?

And before the alleged top tier gets all offended by this, you do you. Don't be so upset that somebody thinks that their mid or lower tier house is better than yours. Every girl SHOULD think that her house is the best on campus.

Hope that helps. Follow your gut and trust your instinct. Trust me, you don't want to pay all this money in dues to be in a house that you went to because you were nervous about these dumb ranks as opposed to the one that feels right.

By: Without bashing anybody
#3  by: Oh dear   

Love someone ranking on year of establishment-gotta be Phi Mooooo

By: Oh dear
#4  by: Rebs   

What "Without bashing anybody" said is true. They're a new house here. ADPi is a very old and popular sorority in the South. I'm from NC and it's one of the most popular ones at UNC where my cousin goes. Nationally, they have a well known and successful philanthropies. If you liked their philanthropy and the actives you met on Zoom, then you (OP) have helpful information. Don't let anyone else make your decision for you. That goes for any of the houses at Ole Miss. They are all strong.

By: Rebs
#5  by: ?   

So which sorority is bashing ADPi? Feeling threatened?

By: ?
by: FactSep 2, 2020 1:42:15 PM

Trolls dear. You know that though, don't you? Adpi, Aphi, KD, AXO (when they come...just watch) and apparently we can add XO to that list.

It's the same thing every time so sadly they aren't even creative.

By: Fact
#6  by: DG   

Oops KD and XO moms just got triggered that they were in the same sentence as APhi

By: DG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.