By: Blah
#3  by: Truth   

ALpha Phi

By: Truth
#4  by: This is a tough one   

I think aopi and pi beta phi are close to getting kicked off

By: This is a tough one
by: Pitiful Sep 1, 2020 7:19:45 PM

Aphi you really need to stop looking so insecure.

By: Pitiful
by: umSep 2, 2020 1:41:13 AM

theta had their charter removed by nationals. aoii is adored by nationals. they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. just because they aren’t old mississippi money and take some random girls doesn’t mean they aren’t amazing in every way possible.

By: um
by: ..Sep 2, 2020 6:36:18 AM

Last in, first out @ a phi

By: ..
by: MISSSep 2, 2020 11:38:03 AM

And I think YOU ⬆️ are full of SHIZ!!!

By: MISS
#5  by: Stop it right now   

Aopi stop now please. We know it sucks being the new theta. But y’all have membership just for social. You can’t even make quota

By: Stop it right now
by: UmmSep 1, 2020 11:52:50 PM

Aphi gets some of the most hate on this site so that really makes no sense. Seems like the only person bashing on here is you baby.

As far as aopi and pi phi goes, neither of them are the new Theta. Theta's issues had absolutely nothing to do with greek rank and neither of those two houses are in the same situation they were.

By: Umm
by: Maybe, maybe notSep 2, 2020 12:45:37 AM

Just looking at the past few pages on this site, it doesn't look like Alpha Phi is getting too many negative OP posts. DDD, Chi-O, KD, DG, ADPi, Pi Phi, Kappa, Phi Mu and especially AOPi seem to have more hate directed at them. Most of the ranking do seem to have APhi ranked higher than they would be considered by some on campus, so I could see how people might think APhi is doing some of the postings, especially when all the comments seem to come around the same time.

By: Maybe, maybe not
by: One, two, three, GOSep 2, 2020 1:35:06 PM

One thing for sure, if you make any comment about APhi they jump on here playing the victim card. They most definitely stalk this site.

By: One, two, three, GO
by: Where?Sep 2, 2020 1:38:28 PM

Nowhere that's where

By: Where?
by: StalkersSep 2, 2020 1:43:01 PM

Only took 3 minutes this time. That quicker than usual. Do y'all take turns stalking GR?

By: Stalkers
#6  by: Oh   

I feel like this is an ADPi post trying to slam AOPi and pi phi and let aphi take the blame.

By: Oh
by: Just APhiSep 2, 2020 12:09:27 AM

No, it's APhi. They live on this site. Of course, they always try to blame everyone else when they finally get called out. They follow a easily recognizable pattern.

By: Just APhi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.