facebook

STOP PUTTING XO AT THE TOP

by:    

Okay I literally DONT UNDERSTAND why people keep pretending Chi O is top. They're not. Yes they are top tier but absolutely NOT the best. I literally haven't even met a chi o before. They're so irreverent and aloof. I'm not even going to give any of the other houses rankings and let anyone think I'm a certain house. Obviously they're not bottom or mid but to say they're the number one top is pathetic.

Posted By: annoyed
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Do you feel better now?

By: Breathe
#2by:    

Imagine if actual college students were this rage filled.

By: Wow!
#3by:    

irreverant AND aloof? mom is at it again.

By: really?
#4by:    

The DDD moms are drinking and posting again. Pour another glass mom and relax, DDD will get a great pc even if XO does well. 😂

By: Yikes
by: DDD Mom   

I have found that White Claw is as refreshing as Chablis! Yummy! Bad Chi O!!!

By: DDD Mom
by: Lmao   

DDD: drinky drinky drinky !!!

By: Lmao
#5by:    

Whoa, someone might need to adjust their medication.

By: No sudden moves
#6by:    

XO has always been at the top. They take the girls from the finest families.

By: Hilton
by: True   

Whoaa

By: True
#7by:    

I’ve never seen XO posted as number 1. It’s usually KD so this is an invalid rant.

By: Actually
by: DG   

I think the OP is talking about how they are always in top tier on here which I agree is not how most people outside of a few schools in jackson see it.

By: DG
#8by:    

I'm not sure what's more sad, your constant responses to your own posts, or your frenzied upvoting of yourself.

Get help. There's a whole world away from this site.

By: Unsure

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

Always has been the hardest to get a bid too.

By: KF
by: No worries   

That's true if you're a non legacy, but unless you're a legacy no one is really interested in Chi-O.

By: No worries
#10by:    

Do y’all know what irreverent means? Pretty sure you meant irrelevant. In which case, I agree. You don’t even have to have a rec at Chi O anymore

By: Hey
by: Uhh   

Chi o is the hardest sorority to get in everyone knows it

By: Uhh
by: Yes   

There are girls that had them back for sisterhood that did not have a rec

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.