facebook

Aopi making quota?

by:    

I remember last year aopi didn’t meet their quota so they had to give away snap bids to girls that got dropped from recruitment. Will they be doing this again? I hope so.. it gives the girls who got dropped from everything a second chance

Posted By: Ole miss
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Unfortunately no. That was a rumor started by another house because they got pulled into the “new theta” stereotype.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Donut   

Who is the new theta? I would Say aopi or pi phi

By: Donut
by: Oh lord    

Everywhere 1000s of girls are cut from rush. There is no “new theta” there wasn’t an issue with theta in the first place. It’s people like yourself who get pulled into this storyline you are fed. They were basically bullied off campus. Worry more about yourself and less about others.

By: Oh lord
by: Not a lie    

Although I don’t believe In stereotyping and love aoii, this was not a rumor. They did give out snap bids on bid day. Nothing wrong with that though

By: Not a lie
#2by:    

The recruitment numbers for Ole Miss are too big and there are too few sororities for there to be a need for Snap Bids. You are starting a rumor and then commenting to yourself, not sure why.

Unless you are talking about COB which in that case would look like this:

ADPi accepted 6 new members through COB in the Spring
APhi accepted 7 new members through COB in the Spring
AOPi accepted 10 new members through COB in the Spring
Pi Phi accept 15 new members through COB in the Spring.

By: Recruitment
#3by:    

This isn't the first time this poster has tried to imply Ole Miss gives Snap Bids. They obviously do not attend Ole Miss.

By: Where do they come from?
#4by:    

Another mom afraid that her precious daughter's house is falling so she dumps on another. all houses here are great! Tired of people trying to stir crap up.go away.

By: Look

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.