facebook

Unbiased rankings

by:    

These are the objective and accurate rankings as of now. The houses on each row could be interchangeable.
XO/KD
Kappa/ddd
Dg/phi mu
Aphi/aopi/adpi
Anybody who tries to put ddd as low as they have been on this site is mad/salty about something. I don’t care for them but they are not among the bottom neither is kappa. If you’re in a “middle tier” house ranking on this site and putting “top houses” at the bottom it’s obvious and embarrassing just FYI

Posted By: Ranks
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s obvious you’re a troll you didn’t even include all the houses. Stop tanking houses you know nothing about or are a part of and get a life.

By: Ok
by: !!   

Pack it up ass hurt.. literally 100% accurate and unbiased

By: !!
#2by:    

Based on the great OOS girls in AOII over the last few years and their involvement, I would say AOII is above A Phi, ADII, Pi Phi, and AXO. They are moving up quickly to run with DG, Phi Mu, and others. So proud of them! Great new house in the works as well. I see some of the groups on here are getting nervous about some new shake-ups. All groups have great girls! All the best to AXO as well on their colonization!

By: Rush 2020

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hi   

Hey AOPi nationals, we have missed you!

By: Hi
#3by:    

You left of Pi Phi and AXO. You also can't put Alpha Phi before AOII when Alpha Phi was last in grades and AOII was in the top 3 in grades and involvement. Clearly, they deserve a nod and have moved up significantly. Old school rankings. Wake up, Mom!

By: Ha Ha!
by: Hello Again!   

You forgot to say you had a homecoming Queen, AOPi. You really are slipping. But please tell us again about “renovations”

By: Hello Again!
by: u don’t go here   

who are u?? we ain’t got axo yet...

By: u don’t go here
by: @Ha ha!   

Damn son keep your school trolling straight We don't have AXO yet

By: @Ha ha!
#4by:    

Looks like the Florida trolls are back for business. Usually its Bama trying to add to the disturbance, but Florida is also obsessed with Ole Miss Greeklife and likes to see what they can stir up.

By: Too much Sun
by: FSU   

Yes definitely FL DG garbage

By: FSU
#5by:    

There is no way DDD is above DG and PM, and KD is alone at the top.

KD
XO DG
PM KKG
DDD Pi Phi
AP AOP ADP

By: Nope
by: accurate    

pretty good but i do think a lot of girls choose between dg, pm and kkg

By: accurate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.