facebook

Tired and annoyed with self promotion

by:    

This is the ranking. If you don’t like it, work harder on your rush tactics. No need to comment because anyone disagreeing is bitter and upset the other houses are out rushing you.

KD XO
PM KKG DG
DDD APHI
PBP ADPI AOPI

Posted By: Stfu
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KD, DG
PM, KKG
XO, DDD
APHI, PBP
ADPI, AOPI

By: ok xo
by: Ranks   

KD
XO DG
PM KKG
DDD PiPhi
AP ADP AOP

By: Ranks
by: close   

KD
KKG PM
DG XO DDD
APHI PBP ADPI AOPI

By: close
#2by:    

S👏🏼T👏🏼F👏🏼U👏🏼KD! Thank you. Y’all literally post every single ranking on here.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Chill tf out KD

By: Uh
#4by:    

At least @close out DG in their spot. They are SO not top row. Maybe back in the 90s but pouring beer on someone’s head for not obeying you is not top behavior.

By: Me
#5by:    

XO DDD KD KKG
PM DG APhi
ADPi AOii PBP

By: NT
by: Truth   

Move DDD and KKG down. Move AP down.

KD
XO DG
PM KKG
DDD Pi Phi
AP ADP AOP

By: Truth
#6by:    

If you're tired of it, then stop self ranking APhi. No one but an Alpha Phi is going to rank APhi anything less than bottom tier.

By: You CAN stop
by: I mean   

I'm not in aphi but they are definitely not with adpi and aopi. Have they passed PBP? That's really a personal choice.

By: I mean
by: Okay   

Sure, you're not an Alpha Phi. But since you asked, APhi is considered bottom on the Ole Miss Campus. Your constant self ranking doesn't change that.

By: Okay
by: Sorry Mom   

You should visit campus sometime or talk to your angel before you say who's considered last.

By: Sorry Mom
#7by:    

DG and DDD are has beens but keep knocking everybody else down with your comments OR maybe work on rushing a better class so you can be back on top.

By: Ridiculous

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.