ddd
kappa
dg
aphi
pm
aoii
pbp
adpi

Gonna be a shake up year, just wait and see!

Posted By: Woohoo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DDD hasn’t had a top 3 pledge class in many years. What makes you think this year will be different? KD and XO had the best classes in 2019. KD and DG had the best pledge classes in 2018. It won’t surprise me if KD continues to have the best class. XO, DG, PM, and KKG will all have strong classes. We’ll see which of them competes with KD. DDD and Pi Phi will have classes that are comparable and on similar levels as usual.

By: Wrong
by: almost   

Agree with everything you said except for about KD. Their PCs haven't been the best in the past few years

By: almost
by: Sorry   

@almost

The only people saying that are trolls and moms. Their pledge class was great and so was XO's

By: Sorry
#2by:    

Lots of shakeup this year.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

majority of my friends and i have been trying to get rid of aoii and aphi

By: no
by: Sad for you   

You must not have many friends then because both of those houses are doing really well with my actual real friends.

By: Sad for you
by: Haha   

I’m sure if you provided your name they would be happy to cut you.

By: Haha
by: Nope   

@no if you and your friends were all that you’d have a full card and wouldn’t have to be “trying to get rid” of any houses. Nice try troll.

By: Nope
#4by:    

I do have a full card and I cut KD, Kappa and AOPi this round. All my friends with full cards are cutting AOPi this round

By: pnm
by: ?   

And your telling us this because you're special?

By: ?
by: Chill   

No one cares what you have left or don’t. And you did not cut those houses they cut you. I know who you are don’t make me call you out. You do not have a full card. And all your friends is your roommate cause you both have bad grades. Nice try.

By: Chill
by: pnm   

@chill I don’t know who you think I am but I do have good grades and more than one friend and I have ranked KD kappa AOPi ADPi and PiPhi low so that I won’t have them back because I did have a full card

By: pnm
by: not a pnm   

@pnm is an APhi. They're all over the site just keeping stuff stirred up.

By: not a pnm
#5by:    

How can you rank “after recruitment” day during recruitment?

By: ?
by: Woohoo   

Damnit. I was hoping no one would notice. I screwed up okay? I was writing this so I'd have it ready to go when recruitment was over and accidently hit send.

Yeah I'm a troll, but all you have to do is read this to realize how many other trolls are on here since you're the first person to mention it.

By: Woohoo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.