facebook

Question???????????

by:    

Why is there so much hate on alpha phi, adpi & pi phi? I spoke with all of them yesterday and loved my conversations but if they are ranked low for a specific reason then I wouldn’t feel comfortable ranking them high. Just wondering

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Houses only get attacked if the other houses are threatened As for alpha phi, there are some sororities that make it a job bashing alpha phi on this site because aloha phi does so well nationally. Take a look at other schools, same bashing, same choice of words, school after school.
Don’t use this site to make your decision it’s 98% crap.

By: Answers
by: pnm   

Okay thank you because I had the most AMAZING convo with 2 alpha phi girls and then I come on this site and see everyone saying it’s the worst house etc. Thank you for clearing this up for me

By: pnm
#2by:    

The common tie between these 3 houses is that they primarily take out of state girls who don't have close friends or ties to other "in state" houses. This is only really looked down upon by people who are looking for a continuation of high school here. That said, there are pros and cons to all 3 houses:
Alpha Phi: Newest on campus, disliked for their recruitment techniques, some members are known for having bad attitudes, don't seem to value GPA or sisterhood as much, but I can't lie they do get some cute girls
ADPi: Recolonized fairly recently, I feel like they're pretty similar to alpha phi but with less of an emphasis on looks and a little bit more of a focus on grades, seemingly decent sisterhood, sweet girls
Pi Phi: I'd say they're the most well rounded group out of these 3, but you don't really hear much about them, sweet girls, seemingly decent sisterhood

By: Basically
#3by:    

Your heart! You have to find your home. Don’t select based on what your read here. Good luck!

By: Follow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

The simple reason is they are newer and take out of state girls. If all of the great PNMs from out of state who didn't go to same prep schools or summer camps get cut, where do you think they might wind up? The answer is often one of those three houses, which end up full of great PNMs without insider connections. These chapters are honestly just like normal good chapters are other schools that aren't as insular as Mississippi. Very, very little of this is about personality, character or how you did during your conversations. Not one of the houses you list is "bad." Not one.

By: Mary H.
#5by:    

Maybe it’s because of their recruitment tactics. Very well documented at u of Michigan, Rochester and more. Give it a read and you will know why they are disliked.

By: Umm
by: T   

Alpha phi recruitment practices not phi phi or adpi

By: T

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.