facebook

Confused.

by:    

I only got 3 sororities after Greek day and never even got to meet any of the girls in the other sororities. I am from oos and I get it has a lot to do with legacies which in my
opinion that is so stupid considering I’ve met a lot of cute and fun girls that are from the same place as me. Just disappointed that I never even got a chance. But hope to find a sorority that likes me for me, not from who I know.

Posted By: Hmmmm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you wont get DG back unless you seem easy to haze

By: well
#2by:    

Which 3 did you get back

By: Seeee

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

@Confused - stay strong!! Good Luck :)

By: Me
#4by:    

It just takes one! Recruitment can be painful. I cried all through it and ultimately pledged a house that worked out. Since they never met you, it's clearly not personal. Try to keep that in mind and have fun getting to know the girls who are interested in meeting you. I wish I'd kept in mind that houses at Ole Miss have something like 400 girls. I think most anyone could find friends in a group that size.

By: Honey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.