facebook

chi o be like hahahahahah

by:    

chi o be like cHoOsE wIsElY & gO cHi O and then cut everyone after greek day. Like you never gave me the chance...

Posted By: 🤷‍♀️ confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sit down chi o. You are nothing special do not try to sell that your invite is exclusive

By: Nope
by: Ohh Burn!   

You really told them!

By: Ohh Burn!
#2by:    

they only mean that for legacies, ive never met a single chi o that wasnt a legacy. im a legacy and cut them cause i wanted a house that wanted me for me and not for my mama. youll find your home too

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No you didn’t    

Okay, for the thousandth time, PNMs don’t cut, the sororities are the ones that do the cutting. You might have been able to choose back in the 80s, but that’s not how it works now.

By: No you didn’t
by: ok   

youre just stupid if you dont think pnms cant make cuts. or your egotistical. probably both. sorry youre bad with rejection. go focus on your racism issues

By: ok
by: Truth   

Pnms don't make the cuts. Panhellenic allows the pnms to list their favorites but that list is basically ignored. It's the sororities that make the cuts. The Mommies post the most ridiculous stuff on this site.

By: Truth
by: Duh   

Yes PNMs can cut. Theoretically, if every house invited you back, you are cutting your bottom houses.

By: Duh
by: Don't even bother    

you can't argue with the moms, they're still living in the past.

By: Don't even bother
#3by:    

DDD, these xo bashing posts are so sad.

By: Ewww
#4by:    

If they cut you after Go Greek then even if they met you in a Kemal year you still wouldn’t have made it. Girls want to blame Zoom to shield themselves from the rejection. Sorry about it.

By: Ouch
#5by:    

The only people who get excited about Chi-O are Chi-O legacies and their Moms. Everyone else ignores them.

By: No worries
#6by:    

I’m from Memphis and I’m not a legacy and I still have chi o. I didn’t know anyone in the house. I knew a few DGs before recruitment started and I got back my top 8 and now I’ve cut 5 total on 2 rounds so some pnms are getting to choose.

By: pnm
by: Keep believing   

They are letting you think you can choose - it's still up to the sorority.

By: Keep believing
#7by:    

What does that mean it’s still up to the sorority? If I ranked a house low and had 8 back so I didn’t go back to 2 then I cut those 2 and this round I cut 3 more that I don’t want to go back to.

By: Huh?
by: Perfect rush   

You only cut houses if no one cuts you and you’re able to remove your bottom houses from your list. It’s rare. Typically girls have to go back to at least one house that they ranked low, or “cut.” But if a sorority cuts you, you’re gone. Done. You won’t be one. So yes, sororities do have the power and do cut girls. PNMs have a tiny bit of control and rank which sometimes lets them cut but not every time.

By: Perfect rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.