facebook

TOP SORORITY RANKS 2020-2021

by:    

I’m a senior here at Ole Miss, and I have been able to see how sororities are viewed throughout my time here. This ranking is not my views, because mine would be pretty bias towards my own sorority.

TOP: Pi Beta Phi, Sigma Chi, Kappa Delta

these are without a doubt the ones people are most interested in and ones that commit the most to serving the community. Their houses are well-built and have upper floors that are wheel chair accessible

Mid: AOII, Chi Omega, Phi Gamma Delta

These next 3 are still well liked and well respected but lack only slightly. They are heavily involved; however, lack wheel chair ramps and handicapped doors. I still enjoy seeing their involvement on campus and proud to have a them part of our community

BOTTOM: DG, AXO, KAO

These last ones are not bad; however, they lack the glam of the last 6. They have beautiful women, just not the same presence however. They are all still amazing and very glad to see them thrive.

(Once again I tried not to be bias, but take everything with a grain of salt)

Posted By: Sigma Guys
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes, finally one that is right!

By: You got it!
#2by:    

what

By: huh
#3by:    

Too funny!

By: Lol
#4by:    

Pi phis not top and we know we aren’t. We’re chill and cute and have fun but we know we aren’t favored, we kind of just sit back and make sure we get girls who will vibe. Stop making it look like we’re self ranking.

By: Stop stop stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Um   

Reel it in a phi. Is recruitment not going very well for you?

By: Um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.