facebook

Need help with rush

by:    

Today we had our first round of rush. It was all online and I’m at a lost. Being out of state an not having many sound connections has made it very difficult. I really liked phi delta theta and sigma nu. I talked to phi delta theta’s rush chair for a little today. Should I ask for a bid? Or how do I go about being selected? I haven’t made up my mind if I want to go phi delta theta or sigma nu yet but should I tell a rush chair when I pick or what?

Posted By: Fratty Patty
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hello follow your hesrt all the guys are hot

By: Anon Rush Chair
#2by:    

both are the best.

By: olemissgirl
#3by:    

I wish I could help but I don't know anything about fraternities. My advice is to talk to Fraternal Life about the protocol. Their office is here to help you. Good luck!

By: Charlie
#4by:    

Express your interest to each house next time you talk to them. Do not ask for a bid if they want you it will be offered. Be yourself.

By: Don’t ask for a bid

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.