facebook

greek day rush!

by:    

What did y'all think about the videos today for Greek Day? Who's was the worst and who's was the best?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i have heard such great things about kd, so i thought that their video was going to be like oscar-worthy. it wasn’t. the picture was so fuzzy and the audio was so ✨crunchy✨ like,,,, why???? cute concept tho

By: well..
#2by:    

More confused than ever. I don’t give a crap about the video quality- I just don’t know who I like the most and least. Dropping 2 was hard.

By: Nope
#3by:    

Definitely was disappointed with KD and adpi videos. But I really liked aoii, dg and a phi!

By: Pnm
#4by:    

Loved Tri Delt and AOPi. Hated KD and ADPi.

By: imo
#5by:    

But kd, aphi, and pm were all good. I don't care about quality of video.

By: Loved all of them
#6by:    

laughed at kd video while watching it. really liked ddd and kappas

By: haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

No one on my hall is saying they loved the ddd video and hated the KD one. 😂

By: Lmao
by: Shhhh   

I'm trolling here!

By: Shhhh
#8by:    

Was really surprised by AOII I actually liked there’s a lot. I liked Chi O and DG too!

By: They were good
#9by:    

I liked them all but some seemed more like they were just trying to show a lot of pictures rather than tell us about the chapter. I liked the ones that gave you some idea of what the chapter was about rather than pictures at the beach, the mountains, the lake, parties etc.

By: Imo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.