facebook

For PNM’s!!!!!!!!!!

by:    

PNM’s , I would definitely steer clear of this website. It’s crazy inaccurate and also if you’re trying to see who has the “highest rank” I think you’re looking for the wrong signs to join a sorority. Be yourself and everything will fall into place. As much as I loved being in a sorority, by the time I was a sophomore or junior I had friends all over the geek map and many who didn’t join houses. just HAVE FUN!

Posted By: Just saying
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Are ya tryin to comfort the horrible pnms that had their names all over this site earlier? Are ya sayin they will be better off not joining a sorority?

By: Mac
by: ?   

What PNMs? There's no PNMs on this site, just a ridiculous group of old ladies with too much time of their hands.

By: ?
#2by:    

Best advice on here

By: this
#3by:    

Preachhhhh

By: yup
#4by:    

Have you read this site? Pretty obvious that there are no pnms on here. I'm pretty sure there are very few actives too. Trolls are everywhere.

By: Rebel
by: .....   

Does that mean you were also not in active or PNM? Asking for friend

By: .....
#5by:    

Bump!!

By: Agree
#6by:    

Bump bump

By: Bump
#7by:    

No! Please don't! I need you to see my posts and believe me!!!!!!!

By: XO or DDD
by: Ok?   

Ok person who named themselves “xo or ddd” you just purposely made fun of both of those houses for looking out for younger girls. Excellent job?!

By: Ok?
by: Ok?   

Btw that obviously means the comment was neither from xo or ddd^ both too sweet and normal to do that

By: Ok?
by: Yep   

Looks to me like the dumb troll forgot to change her nickname from the KD Sisterhood video post.

By: Yep
by: U must be joking   

The fact that this person is so clearly a kd “disguising” themselves as xo or ddds... laughable

By: U must be joking
#8by:    

Bumpity bump bump.

By: Yeeeet
#9by:    

Yes!!!

By: Sko

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

Yes!!

By: !!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.