facebook

Ranks that aren’t biased.

by:    

Here is the current ranking if you care. This could change after rush of course.
KD XO
PM KKG
DG DDD
APHI PBP
ADPI AOPI

Posted By: Rebel
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

switch DDD and DG and put the both above PM and KKG. And why do people keep putting APhi above PiPhi? They really aren't that good.

By: interesting
by: Just APhi   

Alpha Phi is the only one placing themselves above Pi Phi, AOPi, and ADPi. They are also the ones that keep saying DDD is middle tier. They are desperately trying to GR themselves to middle tier and then to top tier. Anyone buying these constant nonstop rankings doesn’t attend Ole Miss.

By: Just APhi
by: Sorry    

You wish.....no one wants DDD. They got everyone else’s leftovers last year.

By: Sorry
by: ?   

@sorry, well you definitely don’t attend Ole Miss.

By: ?
#2by:    

DDD and DG are right where they belong. If you don’t like it, then rush harder next week. You’ve rested on your laurels for too long and you’ve fallen. Do the work if you want the rank.

By: Nah
#3by:    

This is good but I think DG should be in the row with PM and KKG

By: Bo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I think this is how most PNM's coming would rank them too. The hardest to get a bid to are the first six.

By: Accurate
#5by:    

In what world has phi mu ever been 3rd...nice try

By: Huh
#6by:    

If we are ranking on how hard it is to get a bid

XO DDD
KD DG PM
Kappa
APhi PBP
Adp
Aop

By: IMO
by: i agree, i think   

i think this is right. i mean,, everyone thinks ddd is middle tier but it is SO HARD to get a bid from them. like i had a 4.0 & was involved in hs but got cut after the first round. not that i’m still salty abt it or anything...

By: i agree, i think
by: It depends   

It just depends. I ended up with DDD at pref and didn’t know anyone in DDD. I ended up ranking them second after pref because I had friends from high school in my current group. I was cut by KD, DG and XO. I had a good resume (4.0, etc). The rush team and alums are in control. It totally depends on what they are looking for. Therefore, I think the top 6 groups are equally difficult to get bids.

By: It depends
by: greekgirl91   

I find it hard to believe that tri delt is considered more selective than anybody when they gave out snap bids last year just saying.

By: greekgirl91
by: Stop   

Again Mom, Snap Bids are rare at Ole Miss. You are literally making yourself look stupid.

By: Stop
by: greekgirl91   

Yes, @stop that’s the point. They are rare. So when ddd gave them out last year, it proves they’re not as selective.

By: greekgirl91
by: Greekgirlcurrent   

@greekgirl91, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Is 91 the year you graduated or the year you were born?

By: Greekgirlcurrent
#7by:    

We don't care.

By: why
#8by:    

Ok DDD Mom, get back to your mimosa!

By: Moms
#9by:    

Seriously Moms, it looks like this:

KD
DDD/DG
Chi-O/Phi Mu/Kappa
PiPhi/AOPi
ADPi/APhi\n\n\n\n\n

By: Real ranks
by: Well   

More like

XO KD
DDD
DG PM KKG
APhi
PBP
ADP
AOP

By: Well
by: NO   

If you’re putting DG over Chi O, you’re a dg.

By: NO
by: Again...   

If you’re putting APhi middle you are an APhi

By: Again...
by: also   

If you’re putting KD top you’re a KD (most likely class of 1985)

By: also
by: Nope    

XO is so a above all of them and y’all know it!

By: Nope
#10by:    

This year...predictions....

XO (stellar rep, would not take bad rep legacies ever)
KD (we all know why they may drop in rankings, look at GR)
Toss up- Kappa, PM and DG (all the beautiful girls, much prettier girls than the top two)
DDD (still sliding)
APhi (also pretty girls)
PBP, AOPi (smarter and more involved than bottom)
ADPi (Def need to step it up)

By: Wrong....
by: Um    

Okay dg lol

By: Um
by: LOL   

okay phi mu lol...

By: LOL
by: Um lol   

Okay APhi lol

By: Um lol
by: Wait?   

Hahahaha! You think anything on greek rank is actually gonna change what pnm's do during recruitment? OMG that's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Step away from the keyboard troll.

By: Wait?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.