facebook

Anyone else think sororities are being insensitive?

by:    

I don’t know about you all, but seeing all of these videos on Instagram and pictures of sorority members at their house all dressed up with no masks on seems insensitive to the fact that we’re in a global pandemic. It’s making them look bad and is putting the future of our semester at risk. It seems so fun to do that, but that’s not necessary right now.

Posted By: Hiiii
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

whose instagram have you been looking at? we all have to have masks on 24/7 (especially in pictures) so that individual members and the chapter as a whole don’t get fined or sent to cph standards or worse.

By: huh?
by: Umm   

Look at kappas sports day video so many of them aren’t wearing masks

By: Umm
by: Umm   

Also the bandana thing is really cute, but bandana’s don’t count as masks

By: Umm
by: @Umm   

Then why am I allowed into a store wearing a bandana? Why am I allowed in Walmart just putting my shirt over my face? Complete ignorance. Almost no mask work besides N95 and we know there has been a shortage of them. It’s all about making people ~feel~ like they’re safe.

By: @Umm
#2by:    

cant you tell that the kkg who are in the videos are doing them at their own homes? like kappa has no control over them along with chio when they are all at the arbors??? also chi o was doing the same thing. but when they are at the house their masks are always on. idk what more you want these sororities to do???

By: hello
by: Duh   

No one can control what girls do off campus, but kappa literally posted videos of the girls not following CDC guidelines on their official Instagram. That was stupid. Ole miss Greek life is going to be the next Headline on the news

By: Duh
#3by:    

Why are they practicing in person when everything is virtual? That doesn’t make sense to me.

By: ??
#4by:    

I mean go look on any instagram.

DDD posted their rush team go on a flipping beach trip together and I never saw those girls in masks. Clearly against the CDC guidelines.

CHI O has been posting snapchat stories left and right of them not in masks. Against CDC guidelines.

KKG posted that video but that was at the arbors not at Kappa.

KD is irrelevant so im just not even gonna call them out on anything.

Let these girls do what they need to do in a mask because clearly everyone is doing the wrong thing. CHI O DDD and KKG are in the same boat. Everyone stop coming for the fkin throats!

By: hello??????
by: I will   

They’re going to be the reason we’re all sent home, so people should call them out. Hopefully they’ll pull it together before an outbreak actually happens!!

By: I will
by: @i will   

You have no idea what people do at home or anywhere else. Just because you call out sororities because of Instagram doesn’t mean that others aren’t doing the exact same thing. We will get sent home because we are in the middle of a pandemic and most young people are not taking it seriously it will not be the fault of a few sorority girls.

By: @i will
#5by:    

Phi Mu already has an outbreak, so that’s great.

By: good job

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Flake   

Is this the chapter we received an email about?

By: Flake

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.