facebook

Rushing as a Sophomore

by: Olemiss23

Hi! I was just wondering what rush will be like for a sophomore with friends in most houses?

Posted By: Olemiss23
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Glass half full   

I would think pretty good since some actives didn’t come back. Just make sure you can articulate what you will bring to the chapter.

By: Glass half full
#2  by: MS    

Don’t count on it. We’d much rather have freshman than sophomores so it’s almost impossible to get into a top sorority if you’re a sophomore unless you’re super pretty and we’ll connected

By: MS
by: HERPAug 18, 2020 11:08:23 PM

w/ connections mid tier is possible.

top tier impossible.

bottom tier you're in

By: HERP
by: WUTAug 19, 2020 1:18:15 PM

hi! I’ll just say it. This notion^ that people want sophomores less is just untrue. I was a chi o and when we had sophomore friends who we knew and loved come our way, we welcomed them in. It’s all about who you are and who you feel at home with! These comments are dumb and I’d recommend getting off this site altogether

By: WUT
by: Look who’s backAug 20, 2020 1:25:59 PM

I think the old ladies are back, time for the completely and totally inaccurate ‘advice’ from the 80s Mean Moms Society.

By: Look who’s back
#3  by: Yaysophomores    

I’d agree with above message. I won’t say what sorority I personally am in but it’s considered top tier and we have taken sophomores we like. XO is probably top
Too (not kd but close) so whoever said “impossible for top tier” is straight wrong

By: Yaysophomores
by: HiAug 20, 2020 1:48:30 PM

All the mean moms on here are KDs, the same ones that send all the houses emails about girls they don’t like from their hometowns. Bullies.

By: Hi
by: MMSAug 20, 2020 2:10:20 PM

The Mean Moms Society includes KD, DDD, Chi-O, in fact I believe the Society President is a Chi-O this year. Also includes DG, Kappa. APhi wants in the group, but they’re not old enough and they seem too desperate and needed. Phi Mu basically ignores the group which irritates the fire out of them. Phi Phi, AOPi, ADPi, just stand back and watch with the confused look of outsiders viewing inside the cages of Zoo animals.

By: MMS
by: Sooo ur a kdAug 21, 2020 3:11:48 AM

Hahaha so you’re saying you’re a kd. Cool

By: Sooo ur a kd
by: Living the dreamAug 21, 2020 3:16:46 PM

Sshhh, the Mean Mom Society is a secret society. Stop talking about it! Membership is only open to really old 40+ years, closed minded church going bullies, with no life. The only real obligation is to post daily insults about other sororities on Greek Rank. Our motto is: Don't say anything positive or encouraging that might inspire young women.

By: Living the dream

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.