facebook

the real rankings

by: real facts

1.KD (have always been top, but they took a bad pc last year and I think that is uncharacteristic of them)
2.XO (on the ride had a great pc last year)
3.DG ( I would put them 2nd but they were on sopro fall semester and I feel like that made them drop)
4.DDD PM KKG (feel like kkg and pm are on the rise and xo is getting a lot of the awesome girls that used to go ddd so they are falling in ranks bc used to be top 3)
5.PBP (on the ride hopefully)
6.AP (lower bc of the scandals recently)
7.ADP AOP

Posted By: real facts
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Super Reb    

Y’all the real rankings after this recruitment this past year:

1. XO
2. KD
3. PM
4. KKG
5. DG
6. DDD
7. Everyone else - it is a toss up based on opinions.

XO and PM had the best pledge classes last year, if you go here you know it. Maybe you just don’t want to admit it.

By: Super Reb
by: yikesAug 2, 2020 10:48:28 PM

ok, phi mu, u keep thinking that

By: yikes
by: ewAug 3, 2020 8:03:51 PM

sorry kappa you're below ddd and dg now :')

By: ew
#12  by: kappa trolling    

kkg is def below pm, dg, xo, and kd. The stuff on Twitter is absolutely disgusting and everyone knows they are now on here bashing other sororities because they want to hide what is being said about them.

By: kappa trolling
#13  by: đź’…   

ok ngl this is the most realistic one yet. this year will be the deciding factor for a lot of these houses. ddd needs a good pc to get back on the rise, xo gotta keep swiping those girls who usually go ddd, dg's new pc will decide if they stay in their normal spot after last year's set back, and kappa and pm's pc will show if their recent popularity has died out or not. let's see!

By: đź’…
by: YepAug 9, 2020 6:51:56 PM

DDD is middle tier and is ranked below KD, DG, PM and XO. It may be Ranked below KKG (we’ll see after this year).

By: Yep
by: agreedAug 13, 2020 1:14:41 AM

this is by far the most honest and accurate ranking i’ve seen so far. It is a very in-state view tho. DG, KD, DDD, XO have always been in-state girls top houses and out-of-state girls tend to lean more towards PM and KKG

By: agreed
#14  by: True   

First of all- no sororities haze at Ole miss. Secondly & technically, KD had a drunken bid day party, which is against Panhellenic rules, but took new members’ and actives phones so they wouldn’t get caught. Getting wasted isn’t sisterhood

By: True
#15  by: True   

First of all- no sororities really haze at Ole miss. Secondly & technically, KD had a drunken bid day party, which is against Panhellenic rules, but took new members’ and actives phones so they wouldn’t get caught. Getting wasted isn’t sisterhood, but that’s just me.

#16  by: True   

First of all- no sororities haze at Ole miss. Secondly & technically, KD had a drunken bid day party, which is against Panhellenic rules, but took new members’ and actives phones so they wouldn’t get caught. Getting wasted isn’t sisterhood, but that’s just my opinion

by: true datAug 17, 2020 9:31:34 PM

Alcohol and parties shouldn’t be a factor in choosing your sorority.

By: true dat
#17  by: Active   

Don’t understand how anyone is ranking kkg high or even mid tier. They are a joke and everyone who goes them regrets it. Don’t have a strong sisterhood and now are famous for problematic actives, pictures, and a chapter that supports incorrect behavior.

By: Active
by: fakeAug 13, 2020 7:17:55 PM

Kkg puts on an amazing rush each year and tons of girls end up unhappy when they see what it is really like after rush.

By: fake
by: Agree Aug 17, 2020 10:15:12 PM

đź’Ż đź’Żđź’Ż

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.