facebook

the real rankings

by:    

1.KD (have always been top, but they took a bad pc last year and I think that is uncharacteristic of them)
2.XO (on the ride had a great pc last year)
3.DG ( I would put them 2nd but they were on sopro fall semester and I feel like that made them drop)
4.DDD PM KKG (feel like kkg and pm are on the rise and xo is getting a lot of the awesome girls that used to go ddd so they are falling in ranks bc used to be top 3)
5.PBP (on the ride hopefully)
6.AP (lower bc of the scandals recently)
7.ADP AOP

Posted By: real facts
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I feel like this is an accurate in state view. Almost all people coming from outside of Mississippi or Memphis would move dg and tri delt to below or equal to phi mu and kappa. Tri delt and dg have a long history here and have always been good houses, but have lost some desirability to PNMs in the past several years

By: kinda

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: agreed   

I feel like this is an in state view. KD, DG, XO and DDD have always been the top houses for in state girls. I feel like DDD is definitely dropping in the eyes of in state girls too because XO is taking all their best girls.

By: agreed
by: Juststop   

A phi seriously under ranked. This post is proof that the houses are feeling threatened and need to come on here to try to keep them down. You think they’d learn that this didn’t work on other campuses this year and won’t work here. Hate on Greekrank = threat

By: Juststop
by: APhi   

APhi is lowest ranked. Their nationals promote a toxic culture that hinders their growth as a sisterhood. They are known nationally for choosing girls on a superficial basis. It has caused an environment that makes it hard for quality friendships.

By: APhi
#2by:    

DG really trolling today

By: Deegee
by: Idk   

My opinion is that DDD and AP are all over this site. DDD is really trying to elevate their middle tier status.

I haven’t noticed DG being on the site.

KD may be on the site because they are alway ranking themselves as the only top tier.

By: Idk
by: lol   

no it's dg trying to cover up that they haze

By: lol
#3by:    

DDD above DG. They are top.

And Aphi at the bottom for rating PNMs and then their own sisters on looks, and their terrible nationals for instituting this to begin with.

By: Nope
by: Really   

DDD is solid middle tier. And anyone who goes to Ole Miss knows this. The original post is pretty accurate except I would say KD, XO, DG and PM are all above DDD. DDD may be even with KKG.

By: Really
by: wtf   

DDD has always been on top. I do not know what everyone is talking about they will forever stay on top and get the BEST girls.

By: wtf
by: Hahahah   

DDD has slippppedddd if they think they are top tier that’s a joke. XO took their spot in the top and they can’t get over it

By: Hahahah
#4by:    

What are the current scandals revolving aphi now?

By: Scandalous
#5by:    

I agree with the og post except I would put DDD under PM and KKG. They used to be top here but XO has taken their place in the top 3.
Top tier is def KD, XO, DG.

Who knows what it will be after rush? my best bet is XO will start taking a lot of girls that are supposed to go KD and DG so one of them may drop and PM or KKG will move up to the big 3.

By: sorry ddd
by: haha   

here are the tiers rn

top tier: KD, XO, DG

mid top tier: PM, DDD, KKG

mid tier: PBP, AP

lower tier: AOP, ADP

By: haha
by: no   

dg isnt top tier, stop trolling dg you were on social probation

By: no
#6by:    

KD got a bad pc this last year and XO is definitely top now.

By: fr
by: true   

This is accurate. KD alumni choose the PC and this year they chose a bunch of girls who aren’t involved and all the cute super involved girls that normally go KD went XO and PM and DG

By: true
#7by:    

KD posts in here a lot more than you think. Careful, one more “bad” PC and you’ll end up fighting for middle tier rumors with DDD

By: Heehee
#8by:    

KD XO PM
DG KKG
DDD APHI
PBP AOPI ADPI

By: Tbh
by: eh   

Move phi mu down to the next row and swap pi phi and a phi

By: eh
by: hahahah   

No way PM is on the same level as KD so laughable

By: hahahah
by: inaccurate    

Move PM down they aren’t close to top tier yet

By: inaccurate
#9by:    

Really got the KD moms riled up

By: Lol
by: Yep   

They are so salty that OM is building a new house and that Kappas will be ready soon.

By: Yep
by: PM go off   

PM thinks they are top tier. It is comical. Just because they have a new house coming does not mean you get to move to top tier. Please go spew your bs elsewhere. KD is top and will always be on top.

By: PM go off
#10by:    

hahaha we can now move kkg down from mid tier bc let’s face it blackface just isn’t cool. Sorry sisters, new house but a private insta and swastika girls, not acceptable.

By: down goes kkg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.