facebook

Odds at Aphi?????

by: wanna be alpha phi

I’ve always wanted to be an Alpha Phi. Is this possible at Ole Miss with no connections (I’m from far out of state). I have really good grades/connections if that helps.

Posted By: wanna be alpha phi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ha!   

lol u should b fine.

By: ha!
#2  by: bbbbb   

try to get a rec, it can’t hurt

By: bbbbb
#3  by: Sarah   

Depends on if they think you're hot or not. That's the number one recruitment factor for Aphi. Everybody has what they care about most, and for Alpha Phi, it's looks first and foremost.

By: Sarah
#4  by: lol   

not that hard to get into alpha phi

By: lol
#5  by: Eh   

girl alpha phi has the lowest gpa on campus, it’s the absolute easiest to get into out of all the sororities we have :) u should be fine!

By: Eh
#6  by: Polly   

If you have their look you're in. Sadly, you could be a legacy with good grades and not get in if you don't have a very specific kind of appearance. It's their national's way of building a chapter, which is why the overall GPA is low and so many girls drop out.

By: Polly
by: SweetieSep 4, 2020 8:36:09 PM

This is the SEC nobody’s mom was an aphi and they don’t seem like the crowd to have had grandmothers that went it college. Maybe a sister somewhere or since they take fake recs maybe a third cousin or something

By: Sweetie
#7  by: yikes   

y’all sure have a lot of feelings for a sorority you say is so irrelevant

By: yikes
#8  by: Can I?   

Can I be an Alpha Phi?

By: Can I?
by: yeSep 4, 2020 6:33:33 PM

probably

By: ye

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.