facebook

social media posts

by:    

so i know you should clean up all your social media, but i have a few posts taken at parties with red cups in the background are those okay or do they make me look bad to actives???

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

As an active, please archive them.

By: A
#2by:    

as an active, we rly don’t have time to go through every pnm’s ig. if you like the pictures, leave them up! it rly shouldn’t have any negative effect on your recruitment experience. once you’re in a sorority and all of the officers start following you, someone will let you know if there’s a problem with it.

By: idk
#3by:    

It really doesn’t matter

By: Tea
#4by:    

Take them down. Why risk it?

By: Jane
#5by:    

honestly no one really cares.

the whole "omg clean up your instagram" is non-sense. girls that don't get into certain houses will say it's because of social media. top houses who cut automatically for being a non legacy will divert it and say it's because of social media.

in reality no one really cares

By: meh
by: Actually    

As someone who used to be on selection committee and whose sole job was going through social media accounts and checking this, it matters leading up to rush and the week of. We 100% cut girls for bad social medias even if it was one picture from years ago on VSCO. It gets to a point where you have to look for reasons to cut girls. Don’t get yourself cut from a house for a solo cup pic/ middle fingers/ etc... it’s not worth it. With that being said, after rush no one really cares.

By: Actually
#6by:    

While I don't think they will be a problem, if something is questionable you should delete it. Even though you are not holding a cup yourself, you never know who will see it or how people will respond. Play it safe and delete.

By: Insider

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Remember this advice???????

By: K
#8by:    

Actives don’t care, however the Mommie army is a very active group for some of the sororities (chio) and they will stalk social media like private investigators after a cheating husband (which they lots of experience with).

By: Not an issue
#9by:    

This is too late. What’s done is done.

By: Tbh
#10by:    

Hopefully PNM's cleaned up social media before now - if not, you can bet these sororities know all about it. Keep it clean this week too or you will get cut. Standards are high no matter what is on this site.

By: Duh?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.