Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

Probably the best one I’ve seen for both fraternity and sorority

By: Yep
#2by:    

this might actually be the most accurate ranking on both sides I’ve seen

By: wow
#3by:    

Phi mu is not better than ddd, dg, or kappa. It’s still a great house but I don’t know anyone who picked phi my over these houses

By: Truth
by: Oop   

I think it’s subject to opinion.. literally every Phi m I know picked it over a “top house” cause that’s what they wanted

By: Oop
by: Truth   

Really I know a ton of girls that got cut by Phi Mu and had to go DG... DG really got the rejects this year...

By: Truth
#4by:    

Someone gets it right.

By: Finally
#5by:    

Probably the first accurate rank post I’ve seen on this site thus far

By: Thanks
by: Enough    

Good lord troll, stop agreeing with yourself.

By: Enough
by: look at the likes   

likes aren't showing it's just the troll that agrees

By: look at the likes
by: Thanks   

Lmao man if I was a troll I wouldn’t make it that obvious

By: Thanks
by: You can’t stop me!   

I can comment and agree with myself as many times as I want. I want to make sure everyone knows how important my opinion is.

By: You can’t stop me!
#6by:    

Neither XO nor PhiMu are that high.

By: nah
#7by:    

Chi-O and Phi Mu are too high, DDD, DG, Pi Phi and AOPi are too low, ADPi is too high and ALpha Phi is way too high.

By: Get it right
by: Not quite   

APhi way too high? Are you high? They could be one or two spots up, imo.

By: Not quite
by: @Not quite   

Goodness, is APhi's Nationals back to stalking GR? They keep trying to rank themselves higher, everyone enjoys the laughs, and then someone has to remind them they are bottom tier. Must be the APhi circle of life.

By: @Not quite
#8by:    

Let's start 2020 off right and just admit XO is not top anymore. Yes, they are good but just not top.

By: almost

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hmmm   

PNMs thought KD and XO were top this year. Who do you think is top? Let me guess..... DDD? Newsflash.... barely hanging on to the middle is not top.

By: Hmmm
by: Lol   

DDD was tryin to be slick and got burned

By: Lol
by: Actually    

I think XO was middle until the last two years. They have rushed really well and their last two PCs rank them top. Kappa and Pm have done really well too. I know that’s hard for ddd and dg to hear but the ranks change. If you don’t like, start working on having the better rush. 🤷🏻‍♀️

By: Actually
by: truth   

You're correct about XO; they have been on a steady incline not quite back to the top but I suspect that will change next rush.

KD is still holding a tight first, it'll be interesting to see how the year ends for ranks.

By: truth
#9by:    

switch kappa sig for sigma nu and kappa for tri delt and you’ve got yourself a flawless rank on both sides

By: mill mill
#10by:    

Kappa and dg should be higher js

By: :-D
by: Half right   

DG should be higher but Kappa is middle.

By: Half right
by: Yep   

Agreed

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.