facebook

pi phi is going downhill, fast!

by:    

Why does Pi Phi suck now? It's full of awkward and unattractive girls; they took so many Theta leftovers! A Phi is still so new on campus and has already passed Pi Phi in the rankings, and ADPI will soon be ahead of them too. They only care about GPA and their sisterhood isn't that close. Pi Phi take a hint and stop trying to be Kappa wannabes, you're on Rebel Drive for a reason!

Posted By: truth hurts
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I couldn’t agree more. They are sinking just like aopi.

By: preach it
#2by:    

Confused as to who ever thought Pi Phi was good in the first place, they are bottom tier and will always stay bottom tier, face the facts Pi Phi!

By: confused
#3by:    

(1) OP, Post #1-#3 (including the response by post #2) are the same person. Please wait at least a few hours between your post, you'll sound half way believable

(2) piphi isn't great, everyone knows that. but they aren't bad either. probably the only house that doesn't have a bad stereotype. piphi is filling in the aopi role (just being there). aopi has dropped because of it, but it's too soon to say piphi is dropping.

By: Hello
by: Haha   

I was reading this and thinking - this sounds like it’s the same person in every post. So dumb

By: Haha
by: Yea   

If you look, A lot of the negative posts on here are from the same person and then they upvote and answer themselves.

By: Yea
by: Bro   

It's just a troll. They post the same stuff on multiple Greek Rank sites. It's not that deep. Best to ignore them and let them answer themselves all day.

By: Bro
#4by:    

This post is either Alpha Phi doing what Alpha Phi does best or it’s one of the SEC Trolls just trying to keep stuff stirred up. Either is a good possibility. Just ignore them and maybe they will go away.

By: Trolling along
#5by:    

the original poster could be a DDD or a DDD mom. DDD is basically on the same level as Pi Phi.

By: Or...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: wrong   

you obviously don't go here if you think Pi Phi is even close to being on the same level at DDD.

By: wrong
by: Umm   

Both DDD and Pi Phi are lower middle tier.

By: Umm
#6by:    

I heard that older pi phis go to frat parties to dirty rush freshmen, y’all didn’t hear it from me though

By: bye bye pi phi
#7by:    

I think that AOII and ADII secured some great girls, and they are certainly very strong across the country and at other SEC schools. I was happy to see that this year's homecoming queen was an AOII. Maybe some of the moms and grandmothers can't stand that sororities that are strong nationally can do well and move up at Ole Miss. Look at the other SEC schools and you will see. AOII has very strong chapters at UT, Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, Vanderbilt, and Florida in the SEC and of course across the country in non-SEC schools. The girls that I have met who are AOII at Ole Miss seem very nice and are pretty, sweet, and very involved. I don't understand the hate. I only know a few Pi Phi girls, but I don't understand why the OP is so filled with hate toward Pi Phi. It seems so petty and mean. Just be happy for every girl and every house.

By: Caroline
#8by:    

People who don’t go here need to back off it’s obvious from these comments they don’t know ANYTHING

By: Lol
#9by:    

This entire thread is so freakin petty!

"Theta leftovers" - you mean humans right? Also they didn't and couldn't take a million theta girls because there is a cap of how many girls are in a sorority

"Soon be ahead of them" - sorry sis didn't realize this was a race? What's the price an ego? Sigma Nu LOL? self loathing that you clearly have already?

"You're on Rebel Drive for a reason" - LOL because yes that is what happened they become "low tier" so the school and contractors moved their house to another street. Sounds legit.

"face the facts Pi Phi" - oh yes Pi Phi is bottom tier. how will they ever go on now? Idiots...

"piphi is filling the aopi role" - I didn't realize this was a play with star cast and understudies"

"Same level as DDD" - Are we playing a video game? What level is DDD on?

Y'all are so delusional in thinking any of these rankings MATTER. Quick PSA women in the sororities that are actual intellectuals, actually kind, truly genuine give zero care about these rankings.

By: petty betty
#10by:    

Hahahahha this is def a joke like come one people

By: What
by: What   

Pi phi and aoii are not the same...

By: What

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.