facebook

alpha phi

by:    

I plan on rushing in the fall, and know that once I go through recruitment I will hopefully find my home! I’m not really concerned with being in a top tier sorority. I really like Alpha Phi from what I know, their house is amazing, they seem like they have a good time, all so pretty and nice, obviously their grades aren’t the best. Does anyone have advice or suggestions about this house? Is their lots of drama amount at the girls? What is the reason everyone doesn’t like them?

Posted By: Also a PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Alpha phi is liked. All houses have great girls.

By: Chucky
#2by:    

Please Alpha Phi, please don't start with these daily posts fishing for compliments, because sadly we all know it won't stop there. Next comes the "We're so hot", "We are now top tier", "Everybody is just jealous".

By: Stop already
#3by:    

GEE, ALPHI PHI!! Fishing for compliments already, huh?
You are SO transparent...just go back and hang with your pretty but empty-headed girls with no personalities who were cut from top houses. Instead of posting here, figure out ways to recruit better next fall.

By: MISS
by: Calm down   

Well that's harsh. Admittedly Alpha Phi does seem to like GreekRank, but they aren't empty headed girls with no personalities. Probably more insecure than anything.

By: Calm down
#4by:    

We're so HOT. We are now top tier. Everybody is just jealous.

By: Alpha Phi
#5by:    

they are nice, and seem to have a really good sisterhood. from what i can see, it would be a great house to join as well as any other on this campus! a lot of people will hate on any sorority you post about, and people love to post about alpha phi on greekrank for some reason. why most people hate is because they're available to hate on, imo.

By: yea

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Aphi girls are really hot and like to enjoy life

By: 69man
#7by:    

APHI is really HOT!

By: HOT!!
#8by:    

Go on the pan Instagram and find the video of aphi and ADPi that is supposed to show pan love. The aphi girl literally rolls hers eyes at the other girl then fakes like she is having them time of her life. That about sums up how they treat each other.

Has everyone forgotten that 4 of them were arrested last year for vandalizing a girls car in a parking lot over boy drama?

By: Um
by: Stop kappa   

Kappas are on the clock late tonight

By: Stop kappa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.