PI PHI
ALPHA PHI
KKG
AOII
ADPI
THETA

By: Cece
by: YesJan 16, 2019 11:54:38 AM

Ok finally some truth. KKG would be higher but at least everything else is in place

By: Yes
by: just the factsJan 16, 2019 1:49:53 PM

Alpha PHi is way too high and Kappa needs to come up a couple. AOPi would be above APhi.

By: just the facts
by: Heck yesJan 16, 2019 2:29:45 PM

Preach the truth

By: Heck yes
by: Hotty toddyJan 16, 2019 2:31:34 PM

This PC rank posted by CECE is accurate down to pi phi.

By: Hotty toddy
by: yo Jan 17, 2019 10:22:26 PM

theta actually got a couple of really good girls that should have ended up in other houses

By: yo
#4  by: Yup   

100%

By: Yup
#5  by: Maybe....   

Best pledge classes 2018 - KD, Phi Mu, DG, XO, AOII, Alpha Phi and ADPi. Why? KD is number one, Phi Mu is the one to beat in rush and on social media, DG is classy, XO is over the top cute and smart, AOII got all the awesome out of state girls who the others wouldn't consider, Alpha Phi is known on the West Coast and they got a lot of southern girls this year too, ADPI put on an excellent rush and pulled some great girls too.

Bottom three - DDD, Pi Phi, KKG need to up their game in 2019. If you go to school here you know this is true.

By: Maybe....
by: YepJan 27, 2019 7:50:42 AM

Even ddd admits they dropped the ball this year. They have some great girls but did not kill it like usual. Unfortunately, they’ve let their alums have too much power and it cost them this year.

By: Yep
#6  by: Facts on PC 18 only    

KD
XO
Phi Mu
DG
Alpha Phi
KKG
ADPi
DDD
AOII
Pi Phi
Theta

By: Facts on PC 18 only
#7  by: Truth    

Maybe-you are so full of it and you know it

By: Truth
#8  by: TRUTH   

Honestly it's hard to rank PCs, sure ADPi had their best class ever, but how can you even compare ADPi to a top/upper mid house that didn't have a good rush?

You can only do trends i.e. how the PC18 did compared to the past 3 years of rushes. And since you asked, it'll be my pleasure:

Very improved: XO, DDD, ADPi
Improved: PhiMu
Same: APhi
Decreased: KD, KKG, PiPhi
Went down the drain: DG, AOII, THETA

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I've said something bad in this post about the infamous DG. Please disregard any down voting on this post, they are from DGs who vote notoriously on here :)

By: TRUTH
by: Where do they come fromJan 24, 2019 10:24:46 PM

Sometimes I wonder if every single person who posts stuff on this site is some old lady or trolls from other schools.

By: Where do they come from
by: YepJan 27, 2019 7:53:11 AM

This is hilarious. DDD did not improve, they have said so themselves. This is clearly an alum doing damage control. Smh....

By: Yep
#9  by: Thoughts   

Alpha Phi stayed the same, I agree. They are picking a type, and that's fine, that's how they recruit and it seems to work for them.

However, at a place like Ole Miss, it's easy to get stale when you pick a niche girl. We've seen that happen here before where a house seemed a little stuck (although I think they are rounding the corner away from that). Since Alpha Phi is still the new kid on the block, I they think need to be careful about not narrowing their scope too much.

By: Thoughts
#10  by: OK    

The top 2 on the original post are laughable. Nice try though

By: OK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.