KD
DDD / DG
XO / KKG / PM
Pi Phi / AOP / AP
ADP / Theta

Posted By: Delta not Kappa
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

If you're going to pretend to be an Ole Miss student you really need to learn the proper abbreviations for each sorority. Your ranking is actually pretty close though, you've just got 'AP' to high.

By: Close
by: AP   

AP is ranked correctly

By: AP
by: AP   

AP > AOP

By: AP
by: Teenet   

It should read too high

By: Teenet
#2by:    

KD
DDD
DG / ChiO
Kappa / Phi Mu
Pi Phi / AOPi / Alpha Phi
ADPi / Theta

By: Ole Miss Student
by: Better though   

Still got Alpha Phi too high.

By: Better though
by: Pan love   

Within tiers, it becomes preference:

KD / DDD / DG
XO / KKG / PM
Pi Phi / AOP
AP / ADP / Theta

Tiers merely represent desirability pror to rush. During rush, you may decide you like a group in a lower tier more than a group in a higher tier, and that is perfectly normal and okay. Tiers truly don’t matter. All groups have wonderful, well rounded girls. I have friends in every group.

By: Pan love
by: This.    

This.

By: This.
by: lmfao   

shut UP dg trying to steal the oos girls from kappa since they don't know any better

By: lmfao
by: Childish   

Who's the idiot that keeps telling DG to shut up? They're obsessed.

By: Childish
by: uhh   

No one is obsessed with DG except for the girls that are in it

By: uhh
by: Great   

It’s a great thing for all actives to be obsessed with their own house. It will make all houses even stronger. Pan love.

By: Great
by: true   

if only DG was obsessed with their sisterhood as they are with trying to convince us they're top tier.....

By: true
by: @^   

You sound obsessed with DG. I’m not even a DG and you are on the verge of crazy. Every post you make is about them. Typically, when one talks negatively about others, they are unhappy with themselves or in this case, their own sorority. Maybe you should channel your energy on yourself and your sorority rather than being jealous and bashing others. DG is a top group and every house at OM is very strong. Be nice and be secure with yourself. Stop making Greeks look jealous and petty.

By: @^
by: no   

DG you haven’t been that high since 1990

By: no
#3by:    

KD
DDD
DG / ChiO
Kappa / Phi Mu
Pi Phi / AOPi
Alpha Phi / ADPi / Theta

By: Solid Rankings
by: Accurate   

Accurate ranking

By: Accurate
by: Question   

What expert decided that the ranking reflects all PNMs’ opinions? I knew PNMs that went into rush wanting a certain group which made that group “first” for them. My point is that these rankings don’t reflect the opinions of all.

By: Question
by: close   

pi phi aopi a phi and adpi are all in one tier

By: close
#4by:    

The original poster has it right.

By: OP
#5by:    

This ranking is pretty close

By: Good
#6by:    

The first post is correct

By: OP
#7by:    

This ranking is close

By: Close
#8by:    

This post from #3 Solid Rankings is correct

KD
DDD
DG / ChiO
Kappa / Phi Mu
Pi Phi / AOPi
Alpha Phi / ADPi / Theta

By: #3 Solid

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: NO   

Good gosh no, just no.

KD/DDD
DG/Chi-O
Phi Mu/Kappa
Pi Phi/AOPi
Alpha Phi/ADPi/Theta

By: NO
by: Haha   

DDD is upset that KD is ranked higher. Good grief, DDD, have you looked at your 2016 and 2017 pledge classes? No outsider would peg them as top tier.

By: Haha
#9by:    

I think that phi mu and kappa could be ranked with chi o and dg, but it really depends on the pnm. no opinion is factually correct

By: just me
by: Agree   

It’s all a matter of opinion. If you look at the Tri Delta and didn’t know anything about them, you would never guess they are one of the “top houses.” It’s just about MS history with them.

By: Agree
by: This    

^this

By: This
by: So true   

XO and DDD definitely don’t base selections on looks at all. That’s not a bad thing but it doesn’t equal top tier.

By: So true
by: Yep   

So true.

By: Yep
by: Reality   

You can take letters off any girl and wouldn’t know what group she was in. For example, I though for sure my Gamma Chinwas in a “bottom” house. However, it turned out that she is in a “top” house.

By: Reality

Yep, many houses hide their “legacies” during rush.

Agree with the poster just me. Phi Mu and Kappa deserve some credit this year. They got some great girls that the top tier cut. Not only solid resumes but also beautiful girls.

#10by:    

Yep

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.