facebook

rush is upon us.

by: Tier Maker

Oh its been a while since I visited. Instead of making up a bunch of tiers to cause all of you to fight today lets talk about something that should be known. This is for you rushees.

Some Fraternities survive at Ole Miss only by acting like machines. They rush kids crazy, haze them, take their money and then... CUT. A few fraternities do this but one in Particular Is Known Everywhere for doing this. They blanket bid and have clicks within their fraternity. Im not going to reveal you the names but I want all of you to be warned. Go into rush with A Totally Open mind.

Happy hunting.

Posted By: Tier Maker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

haha very clever... :)

By: lol
#2  by: olemiss   

I'm sorry, but what on Earth was the point of that post if you aren't going to release which fraternity it is? some warning.

By: olemiss
#3  by: wtf?   

pretty pointless post, I don't really see how this relates to pike or ato. Pike does give out a ton of bids, but not cause they're trying to get money... and not many people would go pike over ato (or most fraternities) anyway. That was stupid.

By: wtf?
by: Look CloseMay 13, 2013 2:24:54 AM

Very Close. Look AT The Way I Write. Just A Hint.

By: Look Close
#4  by: OH WOW   

Thanks for the insight! Nobody would have ever guessed Pike was known for doing all of that stuff! (internet sarcasm)

By: OH WOW

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.