facebook

new tiers for the fall - fraternities

by:    

this year has been fairly eventful for the greek system... and not in a good way. EX just got kicked off campus for not registering their parties which cancelled derby days, KA is on social probation for their spring break incident, Phi Delt got on social probation for throwing beer bottles at KE and now can't have their spring party, and Pike didn't make grades. The only 3 fraternities keeping their cool is SN, ATO, and KE. All three have their spring parties within the next three weeks so that will be a deciding factor on their behavior/if the party is fun.

SO new tiers:
SN/KA/ATO
KE/Phi Delt
PIKE/SAE
Sig Ep/Phi Psi
Delta Psi/Beta/Sigma Pi
Phi Tau/Phi Kap/Chi Psi

Posted By: Hotty Toddy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

about right to me

By: Looks
#2by:    

Correct

By: 100%
#3by:    

Its a shame when this kind of stuff happens to the greek system. hopefully the new top three can hold it together and no one else gets kicked off. Good ranks.

By: yep
#4by:    

these are spot on

By: mhm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

and Phi Psi could be swapped same with Phi Delt and Kappa Sig but other than that these are pretty accurate

By: SigEp
#6by:    

print this out this is how it is right now

By: should
#7by:    

I wouldn't put ATO above KE, but I get that they just got off probation and are just now getting back into the social thing. As far as involvement and quality guys, I'd definitely put KE about ATO though.

By: ---
#8by:    

definitely not top tier

By: KE
#9by:    

ATO? seriously, ato is not top tier by any means what so ever...

By: coKAine
#10by:    

KA isnt under any sort of probation right now so idk what yall are smoking

By: Complete Bull

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.